SportsWrath

Spags...

Nas

I think the Rams will give him another year to see what he can do.

They mainly need some WRs for Bradford to throw to, they got no one he can rely on to catch the ball besides Jackson out of the backfield.

If the Rams have another season of no real progress I can see SpaggySauce getting Das Boot.

They mainly need some WRs for Bradford to throw to, they got no one he can rely on to catch the ball besides Jackson out of the backfield.

If the Rams have another season of no real progress I can see SpaggySauce getting Das Boot.

+1

The Rams really had a perfect storm of key players getting injured and a murderers row of opening games. 0-5 is 0-5 but they have their quarterback and Spags had them a game from the playoffs last year. As a franchise you cant keep turning coaches over. Especially with a developing quarterback.

He's got talented wide receivers, though, and with the addition of Lloyd, they have one of the stronger Corps in the league, they have a lot of talented young wide receivers who just haven't gotten a chance to produce (Danario Alexander is going to be good in this league). Bradford can't get the ball to them, he's constantly under pressure, and they should be giving Steven Jackson like 25 touches at least, and they don't. Essentially, the Rams have done nothing to help Bradford win. Not that I think Bradford is any good, though.

The Rams really had a perfect storm of key players getting injured and a murderers row of opening games. 0-5 is 0-5 but they have their quarterback and Spags had them a game from the playoffs last year. As a franchise you cant keep turning coaches over. Especially with a developing quarterback.

the dog agrees 100%. given the youth, injuries and schedule, the dog wouldn't see him in jeopardy. in fact, to be fair (not that the NFL is fair to coaches regularly when it comes to building a team), he should be given a 5 year window to move that franchise forward. he has a second year QB with a high upside, some solid young receivers and a good running back. if he can build that defense in the next year or two, he is good to go, but he needs to be given time...and quite frankly, the dog expects that by the end of the year, their record could be closer to 500 if they can get healthy given their schedule...

And hes on my fantasy team dammit....Bradford better get him the ball.......

LOL, why would you pick up a dude who has had ONE good fantasy season in his like 10 year career?

And I only pick up WRs on teams with good QBs....

LOL, why would you pick up a dude who has had ONE good fantasy season in his like 10 year career?

And I only pick up WRs on teams with good QBs....

I needed one more player, and it was gonna either be a WR or RB for one of my last picks. I thought it was a steal that late, cause Orton threw to him alot last yr on his way to like 3800 yds or something.

I needed one more player, and it was gonna either be a WR or RB for one of my last picks. I thought it was a steal that late, cause Orton threw to him alot last yr on his way to like 3800 yds or something.

True, I guess it was like my drafting Michael Crabtree with my last pick.

How is Crabtree doin now that A Smith is doin better? Is he getting a lot of catches?

I keep his bum-ass on the bench lol. I started James Jones over him this week, lol, so that's gotta tell you something. Jones actually got me 10 points, too, all I ask out of a WR.

the dog agrees 100%. given the youth, injuries and schedule, the dog wouldn't see him in jeopardy. in fact, to be fair (not that the NFL is fair to coaches regularly when it comes to building a team), he should be given a 5 year window to move that franchise forward. he has a second year QB with a high upside, some solid young receivers and a good running back. if he can build that defense in the next year or two, he is good to go, but he needs to be given time...and quite frankly, the dog expects that by the end of the year, their record could be closer to 500 if they can get healthy given their schedule...

I could have sworn you have said in the past that injury is no excuse for sucking. Or does that only apply to the Giants?

I could have sworn you have said in the past that injury is no excuse for sucking. Or does that only apply to the Giants?

the dog doesn't believe injury is an excuse for any team. but just as the dog has defended both coughlin and gillbride here, if a decision was going to be made about his tenure, that is going to be factored in by ownership. the difference being, the dog doesn't believe you can argue that a team would have won a super bowl if not for a handful of injuries, because every team, super bowl winners included, have had to deal with it. but to fire a coach after two years when he took over a declining team that is young and that on top of it, has been banged up without at least seeing how the team rallies moving forward is a different story. if spagnola came out and said that the rams would be 5-0 and on their way to a super bowl if not for injuries, the dog wouldn't get behind that at all. but if he were fired at the end of the season and said he felt like he didn't get a fair chance to move the franchise forward given youth and dealing with injuries, the dog could understand that. it's a fine line, but there is a difference.

I keep his bum-ass on the bench lol. I started James Jones over him this week, lol, so that's gotta tell you something. Jones actually got me 10 points, too, all I ask out of a WR.

LOL....thats what Ive been doing with Lloyd. I almost picked up Jones in my money league here at home. I dont know why he looked enticing, maybe because I figured hes got Rodgers as a QB...lol

LOL....thats what Ive been doing with Lloyd. I almost picked up Jones in my money league here at home. I dont know why he looked enticing, maybe because I figured hes got Rodgers as a QB...lol

That's why I picked him up, I have Rodgers :)

But the thing I like about GBs wide receivers is that everyone of them can be a home run shot.

That's why I picked him up, I have Rodgers :)

But the thing I like about GBs wide receivers is that everyone of them can be a home run shot.

True, I turned down a trade to get Jordy Neslon in another league Im in. I decline and he rips off a 70+ yarder for 6. :facepalm: