SportsWrath

Cowboys release CB McCann

BIGBLUE01

ha ha ha...keep trying "allstar" jim...the dog is simply impressed that someone can play and play effectively as a QB with that type of injury, and was merely responding to someone laughing at that as being a defining moment...the dog would assume you are not above recognizing that. as for the cowboys, the dog routes for them twice a year. when they play the giants. outside of that, the dog could care less if they don't win another game. their time has long since past, and most likely will be years before they are on top again. but that doesn't stop the dog from recognizing talent on their team. just as the dog has recognized talent on the giants team. just not little eli or jacobs. but others. now run along and break down some film for everyone...we are all waiting to hear what the right guard did on the second play of the third drive in the fourth quarter their ace.

Who are the talents you recognize on the Giants?

oh dear...you just don't get it. let the dog explain yet again. of course he would be remembered for super bowl wins little man, everyone knows that....but one's career can be defined by a performace outside of that, particularly when you are looking at doing something as he did this past weekend. think john elway and "the drive" as one example...joe montana had countless amazing super bowl moments and everyone would talk and remember those, yet his defining moment in his career is often focused on his last minute pass to clark to send the 49ers to the super bowl...does that register with you, or does the dog need to modify this down more?

Oh my goodness, you are getting worse in your old age. Or is it not that youre old, but being confined in your mommies basement is taking its toll on your brain? Do you even realize what you typed? Yes, Elway was defined by a PLAYOFF GAME VS THE BROWNS. And, Montanas was a PLAYOFF GAME THAT SENT THEM TO THE SB....... VEEERRYY different than a meaningless regular season game against an inferior opponent. ;)

I don't even read what these two assholes write...they disappear when the Cowboys lose...then reappear when they win.

I take nothing at face value and ignore everything they say, and you all should do the same.

You're absolutely right golfer. I feel like an idiot even responding to these douches.

Oh my goodness, you are getting worse in your old age. Or is it not that youre old, but being confined in your mommies basement is taking its toll on your brain? Do you even realize what you typed? Yes, Elway was defined by a PLAYOFF GAME VS THE BROWNS. And, Montanas was a PLAYOFF GAME THAT SENT THEM TO THE SB....... VEEERRYY different than a meaningless regular season game against an inferior opponent. ;)

the dog's point is little guy that super bowl wins don't have to define you as a player as you insisted...it can be other situations that define you, with super bowl wins being the thing people will remember most, like engineering a come back win as a QB with cracked ribs and a collapsed lung...look, just because the dog can recognize this isn't a slap at the giants or little eli. but like you, the dog is reasonably sure if the giants want to amount to anything in the near future, a new QB would be a good start...

Who are the talents you recognize on the Giants?

the dog has never denied the talents on the defensive line. the dog praised the giant o-line during the two to three year stretch when they were probably the best unit in the league. the dog has always said that bradshaw is a talent, and the dog has defended their coaches and the success they have had over the last 7 or so years. the dog has always thought less of eli manning than most people on here (who are now all coming around to what the dog had seen for years)...the same goes for jacobs.

the dog's point is little guy that super bowl wins don't have to define you as a player as you insisted...it can be other situations that define you, with super bowl wins being the thing people will remember most, like engineering a come back win as a QB with cracked ribs and a collapsed lung...look, just because the dog can recognize this isn't a slap at the giants or little eli. but like you, the dog is reasonably sure if the giants want to amount to anything in the near future, a new QB would be a good start...

Sure, Superbowls dont HAVE to define you...........................if youre not capable of winning one. :thumbs:

In that case, you take what you can get. lol

You're absolutely right golfer. I feel like an idiot even responding to these douches.

Exactly, I already have Dog on ignore. I only saw his post on here because you reply/quoted him, BIGBLUE. I went after him awhile ago and made him look like the complete idiot he is, and he disappeared for awhile. Apparently he's mustered up enough courage to come back here, now, lol what a jackass. I actually don't have BadEgg on ignore. He has shown an occasional ability to form a sentence that isn't rooted in profound stupidity. But I don't really read what he has to say, either, most of the time. Remember his guarantee that if the Giants beat the Cowboys he would never come back here again? And he reneged like a few days later, something like that?

It's cool if the mods feel this place should be free to express whatever you want and thereby won't ban these guys, but if all of us just didn't respond to their trolling, this place would be better.

Italian Hotdog > Badegg

iH atleast backs up his words with his opinions

Badegg just comes by whenever Romo has a good game to start talking shit.

First, that's like saying schmuck > twit. Who cares? Second, BadEgg at least says who his team is and will take the heat when his team loses. Sure, he'll disappear for awhile, but he's not a complete fucktard like the the wiener. What does backing up words with opinions even mean? It's all opinion. BadEgg comes here with opinion. Some people's opinions are worthless, though. I have more respect for BadEgg than the wiener, though by far, because the wiener is an absolute troll who won't say who he roots for and pathetically comes here to try and convince Giants fans all the time that Eli is not a good QB. Nevermind the wiener's team is off-limits because he refuses to say who that is. Pussy. Now we know that it's the Cowboys, but I honestly couldn't care less. I wish you guys would just put both on ignore, though.

I don't understand the uproar over BadEgg and the Dog.. I guess I do in a sense I just don't think it's serious. I want someone to tell me how much my team sucks... keeps me sane. Hell my best friend is a Boys fan and he was talking shit when the Giants lost to the skins (he texted me)... of course he texted me later that night (or whenever the Cowboys played) to tell me he's about to cry :LMAO:

There's a way to do it. See DFNG and MikMak. They are not Giants fans and both are good posters. They come here to be a part of a community, not repetitively bash a player or two on our team. After awhile it just gets old reading the same old thing. Our QB is a SuperBowl champion. He's the only QB in the division to be able to make that claim. We want good Giants talk in here (so I thought) not continual "Eli sucks" threads or "Jacobs is overrated" threads.

There's a way to do it. See DFNG and MikMak. They are not Giants fans and both are good posters. They come here to be a part of a community, not repetitively bash a player or two on our team. After awhile it just gets old reading the same old thing. Our QB is a SuperBowl champion. He's the only QB in the division to be able to make that claim. We want good Giants talk in here (so I thought) not continual "Eli sucks" threads or "Jacobs is overrated" threads.

I'm not saying I approve of their style.. You just gotta take the good with the Bad.. Egg :smartass:

I couldn't resist :P

First, that's like saying schmuck > twit. Who cares? Second, BadEgg at least says who his team is and will take the heat when his team loses. Sure, he'll disappear for awhile, but he's not a complete fucktard like the the wiener. What does backing up words with opinions even mean? It's all opinion. BadEgg comes here with opinion. Some people's opinions are worthless, though. I have more respect for BadEgg than the wiener, though by far, because the wiener is an absolute troll who won't say who he roots for and pathetically comes here to try and convince Giants fans all the time that Eli is not a good QB. Nevermind the wiener's team is off-limits because he refuses to say who that is. Pussy. Now we know that it's the Cowboys, but I honestly couldn't care less. I wish you guys would just put both on ignore, though.

ahh...the cowardly way out. the dog isn't offended. someone presents a differing opinion and "allstar"jim crumbles and frantically hits ignore...somebody quote the dog so "allstar"jim can reply in true cowardly fashion. now be a doll and post a break down of the giants left tackle's foot work in play 9 of the second quarter. and this just in, the dog has always said eli is an avergae to solid QB at best, not a bad QB. bigblue is the one who said that...

anyway, the dog simply comments on bigblue's thought that it is ludicrous that a QB playing with a punctured lung as effectively as we saw this past weekend and it turns into mudlsinging and blah blah blah...

ahh...the cowardly way out. the dog isn't offended. someone presents a differing opinion and "allstar"jim crumbles and frantically hits ignore...somebody quote the dog so "allstar"jim can reply in true cowardly fashion. now be a doll and post a break down of the giants left tackle's foot work in play 9 of the second quarter. and this just in, the dog has always said eli is an avergae to solid QB at best, not a bad QB. bigblue is the one who said that...

anyway, the dog simply comments on bigblue's thought that it is ludicrous that a QB playing with a punctured lung as effectively as we saw this past weekend and it turns into mudlsinging and blah blah blah...

I never he said he was a BAD QB, only that he should be further along in regards to having control of our offense. Im at the end of my rope with him though, get better or lets move on. But dont put words in my mouth. Instead of trying to manipulate EVERY response to you, just admit that you may have gotten it wrong.

OH!, ....and dont be jealous of Jim because he has the mental capability to thoroughly breakdown a play. You'll be able to progress from legos soon, so dont be jealous.

I never he said he was a BAD QB, only that he should be further along in regards to having control of our offense. Im at the end of my rope with him though, get better or lets move on. But dont put words in my mouth. Instead of trying to manipulate EVERY response to you, just admit that you may have gotten it wrong.

OH!, ....and dont be jealous of Jim because he has the mental capability to thoroughly breakdown a play. You'll be able to progress from legos soon, so dont be jealous.

so, when you said you were closing the door on this season, and looking forward to discussing next year, "hopefully with a new QB," that is calling him a good QB? the dog is wondering, do you typically want to get rid of good QBs?

the dog isn't jealous of "allstar" jim's ability to break down a play, the dog is jealous of "allstar" jims abundance of spare time...

so, when you said you were closing the door on this season, and looking forward to discussing next year, "hopefully with a new QB," that is calling him a good QB? the dog is wondering, do you typically want to get rid of good QBs?

the dog isn't jealous of "allstar" jim's ability to break down a play, the dog is jealous of "allstar" jims abundance of spare time...

"Hopefully with a new QB.........", Ok dog, now, go back and read my last post before this. Elis good, but if he doesnt get better, more control of the Offense, I want to start grooming someone else. :rolleyes:

JIMS abundance of time??? :confused: You sure are replying alot.

"Hopefully with a new QB.........", Ok dog, now, go back and read my last post before this. Elis good, but if he doesnt get better, more control of the Offense, I want to start grooming someone else. :rolleyes:

JIMS abundance of time??? :confused: You sure are replying alot.

ha ha ha...you and "allstar" jim have a combined post count well over 20,000 to the dog's 1900. all that posting and "allstar" jim still finds time to re-watch full giant games breaking it down play by play, and you want to argue posts with the dog?

so, eli is a good QB but a week ago you wanted to shut down the season and hope for a new QB next year, and now, as usual, you are backtracking your way into a foolish spin like an extra in breakin 2...it's nice to know you and the dog can at least agree on one football related item - the medicority of eli manning.

Yeah, I want Eli to shape up or ship out......and Id still take him over romo. Again, being defined by a reg season game in week 2 against a terrible oppnent is a joke, compared to being remebered for a SB win. Good try idiot. Since you recognize his accomplishment, you must be the blind monkey.

I can't believe that I am about to side on the Idiot Hotdog but...

What Romo Did last week he will be remembered for. And the fact that it was just a Week 2 game against a shitty opponent doesn't matter. The dude had a cracked rib and a punctured lung and came back out of that locker room and led his team to victory.

He could of been playing a high school team for all I care. He had every excuse in the world to stay on the trainers table and lick his wounds but he manned up and played ball.

I hate Romo..... But I respect what he did.

I can see why egg would be upset. The Dog also though I dont know the team he roots for. They try to discredit Elis contributions to the 07 run. Do you remember the game tying drive to end the half in Dallas egg? I sure do. How about the sub zero game in Green Bay where he bested Favre. I know it has to be incredibly frustrating for dallas and philly fans to see a clumsy, perhaps slightly above average quarterback put it all together for one month and help his team achieve greatness. Believe me, if I was a Cowboy fan I would be pissed too everytime my golden boy screwed the pooch.

:WS:

I can't believe that I am about to side on the Idiot Hotdog but...

What Romo Did last week he will be remembered for. And the fact that it was just a Week 2 game against a shitty opponent doesn't matter. The dude had a cracked rib and a punctured lung and came back out of that locker room and led his team to victory.

He could of been playing a high school team for all I care. He had every excuse in the world to stay on the trainers table and lick his wounds but he manned up and played ball.

I hate Romo..... But I respect what he did.

He certainly puts Jay Cutler to shame.....