SportsWrath

Cowboys release CB McCann

BIGBLUE01

Exactly, I already have Dog on ignore. I only saw his post on here because you reply/quoted him, BIGBLUE. I went after him awhile ago and made him look like the complete idiot he is, and he disappeared for awhile. Apparently he's mustered up enough courage to come back here, now, lol what a jackass. I actually don't have BadEgg on ignore. He has shown an occasional ability to form a sentence that isn't rooted in profound stupidity. But I don't really read what he has to say, either, most of the time. Remember his guarantee that if the Giants beat the Cowboys he would never come back here again? And he reneged like a few days later, something like that?

It's cool if the mods feel this place should be free to express whatever you want and thereby won't ban these guys, but if all of us just didn't respond to their trolling, this place would be better.

by the way "allstar" jim, are you really ignoring the dog when you are spending time today on the dog's profile? seems odd for someone so proud of the his ability to use the ignore feature...

09, I believe. Plantar Fascitis.

The only thing I see different about Romo is that he could have quite possibly died playing. And that's some tough shit right there. But there are probably 15 QBs in the league right now that have had or will have games where there teammates will look back and be like, "Damn, that guy was one tough competitor, he played through X"......

If he wasn't informed of this, that would be gross negligence on the medical staff.

If he was, and stayed in for the second game of the season while a capable backup was available, then I'm beginning to wonder if "toughness" is actually the quality we're trying to measure here.

by the way "allstar" jim, are you really ignoring the dog when you are spending time today on the dog's profile? seems odd for someone so proud of the his ability to use the ignore feature...

Your a cowboys fan correct? Just tell us in your own words and theres no problems. "The Dog" makes for some good football talk so just tell Us your team. It's all good man.

I think the Dog brings up some good points.. I think where he loses crdibility is hatred or at least perception of hatred towards the NY Giants.. who have in fact had more success over the last dacade than all other NFC East teams.. and have been rather good in all three decades.. winning a SB in each. That is undeniable. In his defense I like his criticism of the Giants even when I feel it's not fair. Allstar Jim is a true fan and a very knowledgeable one. As I always say the trio of Fish, BB25, and Jim are heavy weights. I'm sure there are others out there but the point is.. Jim is almost always spot on. I learn more from Jim than ready the daily news or the post or anything else out there.

Peace in the Middle East :)

I think the Dog brings up some good points.. I think where he loses crdibility is hatred or at least perception of hatred towards the NY Giants.. who have in fact had more success over the last dacade than all other NFC East teams.. and have been rather good in all three decades.. winning a SB in each. That is undeniable. In his defense I like his criticism of the Giants even when I feel it's not fair. Allstar Jim is a true fan and a very knowledgeable one. As I always say the trio of Fish, BB25, and Jim are heavy weights. I'm sure there are others out there but the point is.. Jim is almost always spot on. I learn more from Jim than ready the daily news or the post or anything else out there.

Peace in the Middle East :)

Dude thanks. You and BIGBLUE don't have to defend me. I appreciate the kind words, though. It's just a waste of time with that guy. I mean, he actually was criticizing me of my spare time. :facepalm: This is a guy on a fan message board of another team on some bizarre crusade to inform Giants' fans that Eli sucks. Makes you wonder if he posts on his own team's board. LOL, wow.

Anyways, I've been here 5 years and old GMB prior to that. I've seen a lot of trolls here but none quite as semi-retarded as the Dog, and he's definitely the least respectable. I've come to pity him. I'm glad that my writing is appreciated, though. I am passionate about a couple of things, and definitely passionate about the Giants, as I think the vast majority of us here are. I enjoy writing about the Giants, I wish someone would pay me for it! :) I enjoy watching the games, and being in Florida, and not getting every Giants game on TV, I make sure to DVR them for re-watching. I'd rather watch that then a lot of the crap on TV, and for me analyzing game strategies and player performance is fun. Maybe a little over the top, maybe a little nerdy, but everyone has their quirks. I don't go to Star Trek conventions so there ya go (but no shame in it if you do).

So Dog, I looked at your page, I did. And I have you on ignore. So what. BTW, will you be watching the Cowboys lose at your house this weekend or will you be going to a bar? Anyhow, he's a troll guys. Just let him babble on by himself.

ELi does not suck but he sure does at times.........hes an Enigma

You really never know which Eli is going to show up on Sunday......until he becomes consistently good and dependable and stops making idiotic decisions when under pressure he will continue to feed the Trolls himself

Yes he can be Brady like at times.........at others he takes on the persona of Dave Brown

Lets hope the "Good" Eli shows up Sunday

I want this game BADDDD, we all do

Dude thanks. You and BIGBLUE don't have to defend me. I appreciate the kind words, though. It's just a waste of time with that guy. I mean, he actually was criticizing me of my spare time. :facepalm: This is a guy on a fan message board of another team on some bizarre crusade to inform Giants' fans that Eli sucks. Makes you wonder if he posts on his own team's board. LOL, wow.

Anyways, I've been here 5 years and old GMB prior to that. I've seen a lot of trolls here but none quite as semi-retarded as the Dog, and he's definitely the least respectable. I've come to pity him. I'm glad that my writing is appreciated, though. I am passionate about a couple of things, and definitely passionate about the Giants, as I think the vast majority of us here are. I enjoy writing about the Giants, I wish someone would pay me for it! :) I enjoy watching the games, and being in Florida, and not getting every Giants game on TV, I make sure to DVR them for re-watching. I'd rather watch that then a lot of the crap on TV, and for me analyzing game strategies and player performance is fun. Maybe a little over the top, maybe a little nerdy, but everyone has their quirks. I don't go to Star Trek conventions so there ya go (but no shame in it if you do).

So Dog, I looked at your page, I did. And I have you on ignore. So what. BTW, will you be watching the Cowboys lose at your house this weekend or will you be going to a bar? Anyhow, he's a troll guys. Just let him babble on by himself.

sooooo, what did the giants right guard do wrong on play 6 in quarter 2?

by the way, the dog loves the speech...trying to figure out if it more rivals Tom Cruise at the end of Jerry Macguire or Slyvestor Stallone at the end of Rambo...too funny. now you are getting entertaining...

Damn Nas left me out as one of the "heavyweights" I'm sticking you on ignore!!! Lol jk

stfu Osi :P. I get a kick out of you getting upset when I say something you disagree with and you proceed to curse me out.. I honestly laugh because I like you... I like to think a a bit seasoned.. the P&R section has taught me a lot.. I don't trash talk.. and I talk to the Dog and Egg and show them respect regardless of whether I agree with what they're saying and/or their style of deliverance... I like to think I'm becoming an elder-statesman :D.. I defend Jack against the barrage of criticism he gets and defend anyone whom I feel is piled on. I think this board is for us to share enjoy.. and even learn from. If this becomes a source of stress, no sense of coming here.. I've gone of my way to intervene either publicly or privately to remove tension between different waring factions and in a lot of ways I credit this board, at least partially, for shaping up my personality.

sooooo, what did the giants right guard do wrong on play 6 in quarter 2?

by the way, the dog loves the speech...trying to figure out if it more rivals Tom Cruise at the end of Jerry Macguire or Slyvestor Stallone at the end of Rambo...too funny. now you are getting entertaining...

Hey Jim, he's following you around like a lil puppy. It gets a tad annoying though, I should know. :rolleyes: