SportsWrath

Cowboys release CB McCann

BIGBLUE01

ha ha ha...you and "allstar" jim have a combined post count well over 20,000 to the dog's 1900. all that posting and "allstar" jim still finds time to re-watch full giant games breaking it down play by play, and you want to argue posts with the dog?

so, eli is a good QB but a week ago you wanted to shut down the season and hope for a new QB next year, and now, as usual, you are backtracking your way into a foolish spin like an extra in breakin 2...it's nice to know you and the dog can at least agree on one football related item - the medicority of eli manning.

I got more posts that all of you combined, Dog.. so the post count isn't indicative of having alot of time.. I happened to live here :D while some live on fuckbook... among other venues.

Good to see both these morons skipped over my posts.

Because I am completely right.

In the tennis world, I am "1 love"

the dog responds to people who make interesting or entertaining comments...you do neither, so the dog doesn't respond. but if you would care to reiterate whatever it is you wrote on this thread, the dog is willing to feed your ego and need for attention and respond.

the dog responds to people who make interesting or entertaining comments...you do neither, so the dog doesn't respond. but if you would care to reiterate whatever it is you wrote on this thread, the dog is willing to feed your ego and need for attention and respond.

My comment was interesting and entertaining, Dog. I'm awaiting a response :05-mafia:

ha ha ha...you and "allstar" jim have a combined post count well over 20,000 to the dog's 1900. all that posting and "allstar" jim still finds time to re-watch full giant games breaking it down play by play, and you want to argue posts with the dog?

so, eli is a good QB but a week ago you wanted to shut down the season and hope for a new QB next year, and now, as usual, you are backtracking your way into a foolish spin like an extra in breakin 2...it's nice to know you and the dog can at least agree on one football related item - the medicority of eli manning.

That was good, can I use that one? Seriously, that was funny. :blush:

Oh, and again, dont be jealous of Jims capabilities.

I can't believe that I am about to side on the Idiot Hotdog but...

What Romo Did last week he will be remembered for. And the fact that it was just a Week 2 game against a shitty opponent doesn't matter. The dude had a cracked rib and a punctured lung and came back out of that locker room and led his team to victory.

He could of been playing a high school team for all I care. He had every excuse in the world to stay on the trainers table and lick his wounds but he manned up and played ball.

I hate Romo..... But I respect what he did.

Who doesnt respect that type of toughness? We've been seeing that type of toughness for yrs now, in Eli Manning. I never said that wasnt heroic in any form. But to have it be your defining moment in your career means you havent done much anything else. Thats my point. I gurantee, if he ever wins a Superbowl, this will be a game where he displayed toughness, not his DEFINING MOMENT.

Let's all admit that Romos lung puncture was a fake

No way that shit heels up in less then 5 days like it's Wong reported.

I'm sure he suffered an injury, but this could be the cowboys trying to repair there pathetic QBs image. Doesn't mean hes a bad QB, he's just not as good as our pathetic Eli.

Who doesnt respect that type of toughness? We've been seeing that type of toughness for yrs now, in Eli Manning. I never said that wasnt heroic in any form. But to have it be your defining moment in your career means you havent done much anything else. Thats my point. I gurantee, if he ever wins a Superbowl, this will be a game where he displayed toughness, not his DEFINING MOMENT.

it can be your defining moment even after a super bowl win, because it defines the type of player you are, not simply what you accomplished...the dog can't believe this is really that hard.

and with all due respect to eli's achey heel and bruised shoulder, the dog isn't sure either compares to cracked ribs and a punctured lung (not to say that eli isn't tough, as that is the one facet of his game the dog can't argue with).

it can be your defining moment even after a super bowl win, because it defines the type of player you are, not simply what you accomplished...the dog can't believe this is really that hard.

and with all due respect to eli's achey heel and bruised shoulder, the dog isn't sure either compares to cracked ribs and a punctured lung (not to say that eli isn't tough, as that is the one facet of his game the dog can't argue with).

Agreed, neither can the Blue. :rolleyes:

How can you not understand what Im saying? Lets put it this way. How would you want to be remembered? For playing thru a punctured lung and BARELY beating a shitty team? Or winning the SB??

How can you not understand what Im saying? Lets put it this way. How would you want to be remembered? For playing thru a punctured lung and BARELY beating a shitty team? Or winning the SB??

The Blue. I like it :TU:

Instead of praising Romo's toughness, maybe the NFL should be lambasting Dallas' trainers for allowing a guy with a punctured lung back on the field. He's lucky that lung didn't collapse. Yes, a lung is soft tissue, but the position of the rib would have given it away. Don't really care for Romo or Dallas, but I don't want the guy dead, either. Well, not literally, anyway.

Lest any of you Cowboys fans forget, Eli played through a separated shoulder (was it 07?), never missing a game. He had been expected to miss over a month.

Let's not act like playing through injuries is a hallmark of an elite quarterback, shall we?

Lest any of you Cowboys fans forget, Eli played through a separated shoulder (was it 07?), never missing a game. He had been expected to miss over a month.

Let's not act like playing through injuries is a hallmark of an elite quarterback, shall we?

let the dog be clear on this, romo is not an elite nfl QB. eli played with a bruised shoulder. not diminshing it, but it doesn't compare.

Instead of praising Romo's toughness, maybe the NFL should be lambasting Dallas' trainers for allowing a guy with a punctured lung back on the field. He's lucky that lung didn't collapse. Yes, a lung is soft tissue, but the position of the rib would have given it away. Don't really care for Romo or Dallas, but I don't want the guy dead, either. Well, not literally, anyway.

the dog would agree with that 100%, especially in a time when they are changing rules to prevent injuries. questionable medical staff at best...

it is not about how you want to be remembered, it is about what defines you as a competitor. the dog is really starting to grow bored. again, it is the difference between what you accomplish as an athlete and a moment that defines you as an athlete. sometimes they are one in the same, but not always. if romo goes on to win super bowls someday, people will no doubt remember those accomplishments. but when you ask his teammates about romo as a QB, the dog will guarentee you they will say that you need only go back to the week 2 49ers game in 2011 and that will tell you all you need to know about him as a player. that's the difference there little chichinetta...

let the dog be clear on this, romo is not an elite nfl QB. eli played with a bruised shoulder. not diminshing it, but it doesn't compare.

Yes, throwing in pain all game and for quite possibly the rest of the season is COMPLETELY different than throwing in pain all game and possibly the rest of the season.

A shoulder separation, despite the moniker "slight", is still different than a shoulder bruise.

Yes, throwing in pain all game and for quite possibly the rest of the season is COMPLETELY different than throwing in pain all game and possibly the rest of the season.

A shoulder separation, despite the moniker "slight", is still different than a shoulder bruise.

What year did Manning have the inflamed foot? Facia Plantar, I think it was...whole season with the injury.

What year did Manning have the inflamed foot? Facia Plantar, I think it was...whole season with the injury.

09, I believe. Plantar Fascitis.

The only thing I see different about Romo is that he could have quite possibly died playing. And that's some tough shit right there. But there are probably 15 QBs in the league right now that have had or will have games where there teammates will look back and be like, "Damn, that guy was one tough competitor, he played through X"......

it is not about how you want to be remembered, it is about what defines you as a competitor. the dog is really starting to grow bored. again, it is the difference between what you accomplish as an athlete and a moment that defines you as an athlete. sometimes they are one in the same, but not always. if romo goes on to win super bowls someday, people will no doubt remember those accomplishments. but when you ask his teammates about romo as a QB, the dog will guarentee you they will say that you need only go back to the week 2 49ers game in 2011 and that will tell you all you need to know about him as a player. that's the difference there little chichinetta...

So bored, you type a paragraph. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm...to use another Cowboy as an example...Emmit Smith...won 3 Superbowls and the NFL's leading rusher. I would argue that what defined him as a RB, an athlete, and an NFL player was playing with one arm in a game that had to be won in, of all places -- THE MEADOWLANDS :laugh:

Hmmmm...to use another Cowboy as an example...Emmit Smith...won 3 Superbowls and the NFL's MOST OVERRATED rusher. I would argue that what defined him as a RB, an athlete, and an NFL player was playing with one arm in a game that had to be won in, of all places -- THE MEADOWLANDS :laugh:

FIXED

So bored, you type a paragraph. :rolleyes:

you know, the dog thinks you're right. spending all this time trying to explain the basics to you is taking up too much time. again, we will disagree on this. at least you and the dog can find even ground on our belief that the giants need a new QB in order to move forward.