SportsWrath

Cowboys release CB McCann

BIGBLUE01

Yea I think it's both, but mainly scheme. We all know Ross isn't this bad, he sucks but not that bad same with Webster. There both man coverage guys. Fewell needs to step his game up.

Yeah, Ross wasn't great by any stretch but I don't think that it's coincidence that all his good plays (and there were several) came out of man coverage. Can't expect lock-down play when he's giving the WR a 15 yard cushion.

I really which he'd held onto that INT though.

Sorry, BigBlue. McCann can't help your sorry team. He plays CORNER back. Not QUARTER back. :o

You know they were saying on ESPN how the win against SF was the biggest of romos career.

How does it feel to have the 2nd game of the season which brings your team to 1-1 be the defining moment of your QBs career?

You know they were saying on ESPN how the win against SF was the biggest of romos career.

How does it feel to have the 2nd game of the season which brings your team to 1-1 be the defining moment of your QBs career?

How does it feel 7 or 8 years down the road, to see your so-called "franchise" QB, BOOED at home, on Monday night, against a depleted team, that has no playoff aspirations even when healthy, because he couldn't complete a pass? :freaked:

Is this how a franchise QB should look this far in his career?

Were you booing BigBlue? If you are as much as the football fan you claim to be, you should have.

Unfortunately for Romo he did not have Spags or that defense to carry him to a Superbowl.

Quite honestly, when all is said and done 7 or 8 years from now, I think people will look back at 2 superbowl winning QBs and marvel at the bargain the Cowboys got in Romo, and ask themselves how the Giants could give up so much for such an average player. Especially, when they had Rivers, who will also win one before he is done.

You really could have tossed something in about it being against an also-ran in the worst division of the league, but it would have less grace.

You really could have tossed something in about it being against an also-ran in the worst division of the league, but it would have less grace.

I don't think any true Cowboys fan is celebrating having to beat 49ers team in OT that probably will be successful if they go 7-9. I'm quite certain that GB, Atlanta, or Philadelphia, will dispose of that team by halftime.

But throwing for 345 yards and 2 TDs with a broken rib is pretty impressive.

Seriously, if Romo QB the Giants last night, with Nicks, Manningham and Bradshaw, Giants up by 28 at half.

Sad but true. :cry:

God this guys act is so fucking old.

Blah blah blah eli manning sucks blah blah blah.

Give it up for God's sakes already, Christ almighty.

My "act" is only as good as the material that is given to me.

If Mr. Franchise QB looked like a franchise QB last night...

He was being booed. In the Meadowlands. Week 2. Against the Rams.

Think about that...

Think about that...

You should probably post on a board where people give a shit.

Good to see you show up after a win though, guess your internet service went out on September 11th around 11:30.

You should probably post on a board where people give a shit.

Good to see you show up after a win though, guess your internet service went out on September 11th around 11:30.

I wish it all went out...just a few hours earlier. ;)

Oh, and way to cherry pick shit...when Romo was the reason the Cowboys lost to the goddamn Jets.

Fumbling and throwing an awful INT to the best cornerback in the league.

Go away.

Poor decisions. Not the only reason they lost. But poor decisions nonetheless.

He still would do a better job quarterbacking your team.

What we saw last night...just the beginning for Eli.

It must be tough, I feel for you man....

Think about that...

Yes he was booed.. because he played like shit.. and after that we saw him get mad.. which is unheard of when it comes to easy E.. then he played very well... and we got the W.