SportsWrath

Lets face it the Jets have definitely Eclipsed us

JackStroud

Wow.....I didn't know the season was over already.

Jets have improved.....Giants have a lot of injuries, but in the end Giants fans outnumber Jets fans 2:1....maybe 3:1. I do give credit to the Jets for the enthusiasm of their small fan base.

But Jack.....writing the Giants off after one game is moronic....and saying the Jets have eclipsed the Giants does not take into account the fan base, which is the factor that determines which team really owns the city.

Right NOW.........they are better than us.........I might be a biased ignoramus.......but I'm not a tone deaf ignorant ignoramus

It starts at the top......they have better management and coaching than we do

Coughlin is an old man who for all to see looks beffuddled and confused.........he does not have a clue how to get us out of this hole

all he can do is curse and scream throw his clip board and blame it on poor execution

as I recall they carried Fassel out of the Stadium offices mumbling something about poor execution

Right NOW.........they are better than us.........I might be a biased ignoramus.......but I'm not a tone deaf ignorant ignoramus

It starts at the top......they have better management and coaching than we do

Coughlin is an old man who for all to see looks beffuddled and confused.........he does not have a clue how to get us out of this hole

all he can do is curse and scream throw his clip board and blame it on poor execution

as I recall they carried Fassel out of the Stadium offices mumbling something about poor execution

show me the trophies Jack.

you can argue til you are Blue in the face that we are better than the Jets and Christmas eve if the game is meaningful for both teams we will find out.

BUT you cannot say the Jets front office is inferior to any team......well OK they have mishandled the RBs

They would be very wise to give Tiki a call and really stick it to their co-tenants LOL