SportsWrath

Lets face it the Jets have definitely Eclipsed us

JackStroud

Ahhhhh jets fans my brother is one so I know this ordeal first hand growing up with one. The jets have a really good squad I can't nor anyone else can deny that but if you wanna compare it's closer than u think.

1.qb's. ( I would say Eli by a smidge because of 2 min drill , and his SB MVP , but both qb's can be erratic. I like Sanchez but he's doesnt have the ring yet

2. RB's ( I would G men got it. When right Jacobs / Bradshaw are awesome. an old LT / Greene who has yet to prove anything

3.TE. ( kelller is beast and the giants TE suck so next)

4. OL ( I think it's even. Both sides have lost people over the last couple years and are slowly integrating old with new)

5.WR ( another tough call nicks, mannigham , Dixon , Diaz and even stokley are solid but you have Holmes, buress, and aging mason. Hum mm tough call. I'm going go with G men but not by much

6. SS ( Phillips and rolle vs the jets safeties . I'll take g men Ss but not an overwhelming choice. Because Rollie looks lost sometimes

7. DB ( of course jets because of revis and cromatire. But if Thomas was healthy it would closer)

8 . LB. ( jets win this hands down. Giants LB are young plus losing goff hurts )

9. DL ( well it's not even close. Tuck, osi , Pierre Paul , Mathis kawinake. And the jets have ??????)

10. ST ( jets have great ST team coach and jets look like they don't care ..... Jets)

11. COACHING ( even though TC. Won a superbowl I still question his acts. Rex can coach a defense but doesn't get involved too much on offense. I say flip a coin)

Interesting game when they play later on in the year