SportsWrath

JPP

Balloonknot

Tuck can play the rover and loop around on the inside, he has that strength, so for that matter does JPP

Osi can only play the corner

KIWI can attack the middle and the ends

I say put all four out there on 3rd and long (leave KIWI back in the weeds for the delayed blitz) and line up the ambulances

Tuck can play the rover and loop around on the inside, he has that strength, so for that matter does JPP

Osi can only play the corner

KIWI can attack the middle and the ends

I say put all four out there on 3rd and long (leave KIWI back in the weeds for the delayed blitz) and line up the ambulances

Well said.

and no one is mentioning Tollifson who has quietly become a very very good DE .............probably our best at stopping the run

Tollefson is pretty good, I think a lot of teams would be content with him at #3 and he's like our #5.

How long is JPP signed? Just wondering when I can expect to see him as an Eagle or Redskin.

The Giants Organization has been VERY good to its players. They took care of Strahan when he demanded a huge payday.. the difference between him and Osi is.. he'd earned it.

The redskins tend to overpay... the Eagles signed a guy who has a serious injury.. they can afford to gamble.. we coudn't afford the guy... period.

Nothing makes me cream my pants more then a young stud DE lol

That's where the Osi724dasack handle came from when I registered on the gmb the day after Osi had 2 blocked punts and 2 sacks in Fassels last game.

There's laws against that in most states.