SportsWrath

Brandon Short returns

gmenroc

I am 100% for this move because you know what...? It means we arent getting Lavar Arrington, thank god. Brandon Short could compete for a starting spot but most likely will serve as a backup and we will draft a linebacker.

This is a great move.

Guest Lockhart

This guy isn't great but he will provide the same play as Arrington for much less in salary. Considering last year's linebackers this does help and also eliminates any need for that headcase Arrington.

This guy isn't great but he will provide the same play as Arrington for much less in salary. Considering last year's linebackers this does help and also eliminates any need for that headcase Arrington.

And that my friends is the closest you will see of him saying that EA knows what he is doing

Guest Carbo
And that my friends is the closest you will see of him saying that EA knows what he is doing
No one said EA knows what he's doing. Even a broken watch is right twice a day.

Yes he is a backup !

probably league min. $$

Wonder if the Giants sign Giesen next!

I was just thinking that, I see us resigning Griesen now and possibly going CB in the first round...especially if Cromartie is available.

I use to play with him on maddens, and he was allergic to making tackles like the teenagers are on this board about banging the hot, popular girls :doh:

i'm not big into the hot, popular girls...they like to get their fuck on so even if you do fuck them, you're almost like sharing them

no, I like the cute, quiet girls...