SportsWrath

Brandon Short returns

gmenroc

Carpenter is not a good fit here.

Im kinda worried about Carpenter. I just think that he might have become overrated by playing next to Hawk. I think hes a solid LB at best but just doesnt have the potential to be great. I also don't see him fitting into our defense like some of the other potential draftees: sims, ryans or greenway. Its highly probable that at least one of these 1st round ranked LB's will be a bust and my money's on Carpenter. Also the nasty ankle injury isnt a plus.

I'm not trying to get confrontational but with the exception of 2004 & Eli, who in recent memory have the Giants had fall to them & selected knowing there was a serious health/medical/carachter problem in the first round?

And if you are going to say William Joseph, don't bother responding.

well, not that recently, I guess you are right but...Jarrod Bucnh, Derek Brown, Thomas Lewis, Tyrone Wheatley, Cedric Jones.

Guest Floyd The Barber

less than spectacular signing, but solid overall...

will finally put to rest the need to sign Lavar...which, the FAB 4 had been privy to sharing with the rest of the general public for about 3 months now...he can suck a tailpipe

we will now focus onto the draft and begin to select talent, quality and youth at the LB position and set our unit up for decades to come...

Guest Floyd The Barber
Im kinda worried about Carpenter. I just think that he might have become overrated by playing next to Hawk. I think hes a solid LB at best but just doesnt have the potential to be great. I also don't see him fitting into our defense like some of the other potential draftees: sims, ryans or greenway. Its highly probable that at least one of these 1st round ranked LB's will be a bust and my money's on Carpenter. Also the nasty ankle injury isnt a plus.

incorrect...

i dont buy this "player doesnt fit" theory...

if he is a superior athlete, he fits...if he can run, tackle, and display heart and toughness, he fits...stop coining this over-used stupid phrase

incorrect...

i dont buy this "player doesnt fit" theory...

if he is a superior athlete, he fits...if he can run, tackle, and display heart and toughness, he fits...stop coining this over-used stupid phrase

i agree the only thing a player needs to fit into is the UNIFORM !!

after that its playing football Its a very simple game.