SportsWrath

Messed up.

boohyah

ESPN just picked us to lose 34-17 against GB

If that happens there will be no NYG playoffs this year and ESPN will probably have an office party to celebrate the team that spoiled their perfect season go down in flames

You're too funny. On the one hand you think Coughlin is old, lost control of the team, poorly times lineup changes, and has lost control of the players. On the other hand, you honestly think we're going to beat Green Bay and reach the playoffs.

I agree. You could see this ending coming: the fumble was out of nowhere. God, I hate the Eagles.

Oh, and thanks for posting that, Boo. :ranting2:

I wasn't really into football back then, but that game I remember. It's the only play I remember from that game, and that's only because my father completely destroyed the only TV we had. Not only was it an epic loss, it cost dad a new TV. If you think you hate the Eagles, you should talk to my dad.

I wasn't really into football back then, but that game I remember. It's the only play I remember from that game, and that's only because my father completely destroyed the only TV we had. Not only was it an epic loss, it cost dad a new TV. If you think you hate the Eagles, you should talk to my dad.

That game I watched with my dad in his room. It was the first time he ever heard me cuss. He only stopped briefly from his 4-letter tirade enough to look at me and say "watch your mouth." :laugh:

I agree. You could see this ending coming: the fumble was out of nowhere. God, I hate the Eagles.

Oh, and thanks for posting that, Boo. :ranting2:

Not trying to stir up emotions as opposed to saying "WTF?". The league sanctions this t-shirt.

pfft whatever, it was a regular season game. let's see how much they care about this if we beat them in the playoffs

I will spot them a "miracle" every other decade for three Lombardi's anytime. Its a beautiful trade. :D Jesus what a scrub franchise if they make t-shirts out of regular season games. If they ever win a Super Bowl I guess they will want to put their Lombardi right next to the Liberty Bell and fall down and worship it like a graven idol. :rolleyes:

That game I watched with my dad in his room. It was the first time he ever heard me cuss. He only stopped briefly from his 4-letter tirade enough to look at me and say "watch your mouth." :laugh:

I was watching it with my sister and got mad at her for the loss....she told me to drop dead. Ahhh brothers and sisters. :laugh:

pfft whatever, it was a regular season game. let's see how much they care about this if we beat them in the playoffs

Haha, exactly.

Some morons will actually buy this garbage too. Like it meant that much as if it were to happen in the NFC title game.

Something tells me you'll see morbidly obese men wearing them...you know what I mean, the kind of lard asses that feet slide out on the outside part of their shoes, their hats look 3x to small for their head, and they wear fanny packs.

How sad.

Well for Philly it seems when they play NY teams its their Superbowl, World Series, NBA Championships, Stanley Cup, etc. as they are a second tier city and measure their success vis-a-vis the City. So anything that happens between a Philly team and a City team gets magnified beyond all proportion. I will spot them 2-3 Lombardi's per decade if we can get that level of production for 1-2 "Miracles" any day. It seems the Philly fan lives for trying not to get arrested (or arrested) at games; cheer when people get carted off; and create T-Shirts about regular season games. :rolleyes: