SportsWrath

Thoughts from the Linc and post-Nicks prognosis

echochamber

Linc: I never want to hear any more emo fuckbags bitching about how Giants Stadium is quiet and the crowd doesn't get into it. you could hear a fucking pin drop in Philly. These peeps are supposed to be rowdy and into it? fuck that. actually, the philly crowd does get loud... at the wrong times. they are directly responsible for a false start n the first half because of their idiotic e-a-g...... blah blah chant. good shit. this crowd sucked. they honestly care more about beer than the game.

Hicks.... get a fucking grip people. we should have our O starters back by the post season. our D is still intact, and last i checked, you win with D. This D is good, and will get us to a 4-2, 3-3 record the rest of the way that should get us in the playoffs. get in, get healthy. we're in fine position. this sky is falling crap is fucking stupid. grab a brew n bowl and chill the fuck out. speaking of which. : bubbblnbubbblnbubbblnbubbbln: :afro::F-U::)^_^

Linc: I never want to hear any more emo fuckbags bitching about how Giants Stadium is quiet and the crowd doesn't get into it. you could hear a fucking pin drop in Philly. These peeps are supposed to be rowdy and into it? fuck that. actually, the philly crowd does get loud... at the wrong times. they are directly responsible for a false start n the first half because of their idiotic e-a-g...... blah blah chant. good shit. this crowd sucked. they honestly care more about beer than the game.

Hicks.... get a fucking grip people. we should have our O starters back by the post season. our D is still intact, and last i checked, you win with D. This D is good, and will get us to a 4-2, 3-3 record the rest of the way that should get us in the playoffs. get in, get healthy. we're in fine position. this sky is falling crap is fucking stupid. grab a brew n bowl and chill the fuck out. speaking of which. : bubbblnbubbblnbubbblnbubbbln: :afro::F-U::)^_^

3-3 will not get us in

i beg to differ. the NFC blows this year. chicago could theoretically lose out. atlanta's schedule is rough. GB has a sick schedule. it won't take much. 4-2 we are definitely in, 3-3 is damn fuckin close

Yeah, you keep on believing that. I'm tired of hearing the excuse "we outplayed them, we just shot ourselves in the foot."

Fact is that we gave away two games this year in Tennessee and the Cowboys game and we nearly did it against the Cowboys the first fucking time we played em.

Thanks for the pep talk, echo.

Seriously, I think this is an 11-5 team......not long ago, Giants were 1-2, and everyone said the sky was falling....then they ripped off 5 straight.

This is still a championship caliber team....they just need to play smarter, and get healthy.

Seriously, I think this is an 11-5 team......not long ago, Giants were 1-2, and everyone said the sky was falling....then they ripped off 5 straight.

This is still a championship caliber team....they just need to play smarter, and get healthy.

We've been hearing this since Week 4, its now week 11...when the FUCK are they going to pull their collective heads out of there ass and start playing fundamental football. No mistakes, no dropped passes and for the love of fucking pete Mario....RUN A 9 YARD ROUTE ON 3RD AND 8.

We've been hearing this since Week 4, its now week 11...when the FUCK are they going to pull their collective heads out of there ass and start playing fundamental football. No mistakes, no dropped passes and for the love of fucking pete Mario....RUN A 9 YARD ROUTE ON 3RD AND 8.

6-4, still very much in the hunt, with another shot at Philly.......could be a lot worse.

But this coming weekend, we could be tied for 1st place again.....Chicago is coming around, and you've got to think they'll be bringing Peppers from Vick's left side all game.

We're going 9-7 and maybe sneaking in... but we'll lose in the first round of the playoffs again.

Jacksonville is surging, we're flailing right now. This next week is no cakewalk.

We split with the Skins, lose again to Philly, you're looking at 9-7. One weird, fluky loss puts us at 8-8.

the dog wonders, could it be that they really aren't that good of a team yet? possibly last year was not an abberation, and when the level of competition increases, they get exposed to a degree? early to say that this year, but potentially heading that way...the dog is just saying.

the dog wonders, could it be that they really aren't that good of a team yet? possibly last year was not an abberation, and when the level of competition increases, they get exposed to a degree? early to say that this year, but potentially heading that way...the dog is just saying.

Well...we WERE leading the game with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter..so it's not like we totally laid down like we did against Dallas.

The defense played great.

We're going 9-7 and maybe sneaking in... but we'll lose in the first round of the playoffs again.

Jacksonville is surging, we're flailing right now. This next week is no cakewalk.

We split with the Skins, lose again to Philly, you're looking at 9-7. One weird, fluky loss puts us at 8-8.

The Giants have hit their low point....no place to go but up, sweetcheeks.

All I know is we're not going anywhere if three things don't happen PDQ:

-we stop with the turnovers. Or at least create some of our own. That isn't happening, either; and if we have to accept Bradshaw's fumbling, and the INTs, then the defense has to get the ball back more often. I'm not criticizing the defense, I'm just pointing out that is a different way to even out the turnover ratio.

-O'hara comes back SOON (so Seubert can get back to being a guard)

-and Smith comes back.

Andrews/Seubert/O'hara/Snee/MacKensie is a good line. That gives Diehl some healing time. Andrews/Diehl/Seubert/Snee/MacKensie is also a good line. But a line with Boothe is not.

I don't think I have to talk about the wide receivers.

All I know is we're not going anywhere if three things don't happen PDQ:

-we stop with the turnovers. Or at least create some of our own. That isn't happening, either; and if we have to accept Bradshaw's fumbling, and the INTs, then the defense has to get the ball back more often. I'm not criticizing the defense, I'm just pointing out that is a different way to even out the turnover ratio.

-O'hara comes back SOON (so Seubert can get back to being a guard)

-and Smith comes back.

Andrews/Seubert/O'hara/Snee/MacKensie is a good line. That gives Diehl some healing time. Andrews/Diehl/Seubert/Snee/MacKensie is also a good line. But a line with Boothe is not.

I don't think I have to talk about the wide receivers.

What is this 'Wide Receiver' thing you speak of? The Giants have this "Wide Receiver" thing is it?

Defense played great Sunday. I don't put any blame on them.

Special Teams were still bad, but I think they were ever so slightly better this past week. Dodge still has to go. He's a piece of shit. If you can't kick a fucking ball under pressure, get the hell of the team. There's what, 6 billion people in this world. You'd think we could find a fucking punter.

Offense - turnovers are killing us. Clearly, they lost the game on Sunday. Between Bradshaw fumbling, the receivers tipping the ball instead of catching it, and Eli throwing directly to the other team...it's got to stop.

Defense played great Sunday. I don't put any blame on them.

Special Teams were still bad, but I think they were ever so slightly better this past week. Dodge still has to go. He's a piece of shit. If you can't kick a fucking ball under pressure, get the hell of the team. There's what, 6 billion people in this world. You'd think we could find a fucking punter.

Offense - turnovers are killing us. Clearly, they lost the game on Sunday. Between Bradshaw fumbling, the receivers tipping the ball instead of catching it, and Eli throwing directly to the other team...it's got to stop.

Oh, and 10-6 could easily not be enough with Philly, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Chicago, New Orleans, Atlanta, and the NY Giants all fighting for 5 playoff spots.

the sky fell when Manning fumbled.. it fucking did.

...is that the same Brandon Marshall who's avaeraged 36 yards per game the past three weeks and is questionable this week with a hamstring injury?

Yes the one who"s had noodle arms throwing to him. Just BC he didn't get you fantasy points you hate him.

Injuries and turnovers have just about cost us a playoff spot this season.

Things to consider: We are thin on the offensive line and wide receiver. I have seen no reason to believe that O'Hara is coming back. Diehl thinks he can be back in two weeks. We're down four wide receivers with only two coming back before the end of the season. They can bring in anyone they want but nobody is going to replace the production of Hicks and Smith.

Bradshaw is on pace to break Tiki Barber's fumbles in a single season and there is no reason to believe that he is going to stop coughing up the ball. With his production down drastically the last three games and his problems holding on to the ball, our running game is out of gas.

I don't blame Eli Manning for every single interception this year and he's running out of quality targets. We have been feasting on big plays down field and the guys who made those plays are out for 3 weeks.

The defense better start scoring points because I don't see much coming out of our offense for the next 6 games.

We have 6 games left in the season, 3 games against team currently in first place in their division or tied for first with only one of them having no impact on our NFC standings. The game next week against Jacksonville is the only one we could lose. Going 5-1 the rest of the season would make us a lock for the playoffs, as things stand now the team goes 3-3 and miss the playoffs.