SportsWrath

HAHAHA!!!! This video rules.

so-cal dub

Nice to see a Cowboys fan who actually knows something about football, I'm still seeing some who say once Romo gets back they can make a playoff push :doh:

I think SoCal should invite this guy to Sportswrath. We need that kindda of passion from other teams' fans.

I just think its weird that the guy has his tv(which is hooked up to his computer, aka the nice one), a desk top and a laptop all going in the same room. Cant he just open new tabs on one?

could be going for the newsroom effect to lend credibility to his words.

His rant about Kitna isn't valid though. Usually your backup is a decent veteran and that's exactly what Kitna is. Your backup isn't going to be Manning and of course there is going to be a drop off at backup. The Cowboys have way too many issues to be drafting a high round QB to push Romo. The real problem with the Cowboys offense is the running game. I think Garett listened to too many of those idiot talking heads that keep going on and on about how the NFL is a passing league.

Holy shit, what a gem!

The dude is right....about the coaching especially. Parcells made that franchise, and they hand it over to the Marshmallow Man. I laugh when I remember the stories of how happy the Cowboys players were to be rid of Parcells and his iron fist....now they are a doormat for the NFC East.

Dallas has issues on their offensive line, but it's more of a problem in their running game than their passing game. Romo got killed because their fullback screwed up his assignment and let Boley steam right in at full speed.

I think Kitna will be okay, but only if the protection stands up....they'll finish around 8-8 and miss the playoffs.

Still, the Cowboys Defense has no excuse...they got their asses kicked up and down the field.

I just think its weird that the guy has his tv(which is hooked up to his computer, aka the nice one), a desk top and a laptop all going in the same room. Cant he just open new tabs on one?

He's in the motion picture business. So Im guessing those are all for editing,producing, etc

So Cal,

Who's that other Cowboys fan that went off on you about a year ago? I wonder what mood he is in this week.

funny you should ask. I actually hung out with him over the weekend. Had a few drinks and shot the shit. He's actually a really cool guy.

Needless to say, he had the same look on his face afterward as all the cowboy fans did.