SportsWrath

just a heads up

Mr. P

The full list of 30 players, coaches, general managers and owners who will be enshrined in the Giants’ new Ring of Honor tonight:

Tim Mara

Wellington Mara

Jack Mara

Bob Tisch.

George Young

Steve Owen

Jim Lee Howell

Bill Parcells.

Mel Hein

Ken Strong

Tuffy Leemans

Emlen Tunnell

Frank Gifford

Rosie Brown

Sam Huff

Andy Robustelli

Y.A. Tittle

Harry Carson

Lawrence Taylor

Al Bozis

Charlie Conerly

Dick Lynch

Joe Morrison

Pete Gogolak

George Martin

Phil Simms

Michael Strahan

Jessie Armstead

Amani Toomer

Tiki Barber

Hopefully to be added later....

I hope so, and there is a couple more I could think of Webster and "Choo Choo" Roberts. This does make me nervous though, we always seem to be uninspired when the former legends are thereand I just noticed no Kyle Rote I thought that was a given

The full list of 30 players, coaches, general managers and owners who will be enshrined in the Giants’ new Ring of Honor tonight:

Tim Mara

Wellington Mara

Jack Mara

Bob Tisch.

George Young

Steve Owen

Jim Lee Howell

Bill Parcells.

Mel Hein

Ken Strong

Tuffy Leemans

Emlen Tunnell

Frank Gifford

Rosie Brown

Sam Huff

Andy Robustelli

Y.A. Tittle

Harry Carson

Lawrence Taylor

Al Bozis

Charlie Conerly

Dick Lynch

Joe Morrison

Pete Gogolak

George Martin

Phil Simms

Michael Strahan

Jessie Armstead

Amani Toomer

Tiki Barber

Who's Joe Morrison?

Ya know, I don't care much for Tiki's bitch behavior, but the guy was the team for a few seasons and carried them on his back. The loudest the stadium was tonight was booing Tiki. Maybe I see things differently but he should still get some respect for his play on the field.

Ya know, I don't care much for Tiki's bitch behavior, but the guy was the team for a few seasons and carried them on his back. The loudest the stadium was tonight was booing Tiki. Maybe I see things differently but he should still get some respect for his play on the field.

Amen. No matter how much he bitched etc after he left. But his play was spectacular and he needs to be respected for that. We all hang on to LT's jockstrap no matter what his off-field behavior is. Atleast Tiki didnt do any such shit like that. Its pathetic that the stadium booed him. Im not too proud of the Giants fans for that.

Amen. No matter how much he bitched etc after he left. But his play was spectacular and he needs to be respected for that. We all hang on to LT's jockstrap no matter what his off-field behavior is. Atleast Tiki didnt do any such shit like that. Its pathetic that the stadium booed him. Im not too proud of the Giants fans for that.

I actually did clap for him, and a lot of fans were shooting me dirty looks for it.

How quickly we forget what he did for us.

I actually did clap for him, and a lot of fans were shooting me dirty looks for it.

How quickly we forget what he did for us.

Overall was there a lot of cheering during the ceremony? On the webcast all you could really here was Papa's voice with almost no reaction in the background.... although I could make out some boos for Tiki

I would have booed. Yes, he was great for us while playing. We were great for sticking with him through all his fumbling years. There was a mutual respect and appreciation. When one side of that respect/appreciation goes away, then I have no problem with the other side (us) withdrawing their respect and appreciation.

where's Jack Stroud, Kyle Rote, Brad Van Pelt, Ray Wietecha, Pat Summerall, Don Chandler (could punt a ball 90 yds)

Del Shofner, John Mendenhall

Coach

Bill Parcells

Kickers

Punter -- Sean Landeta

Placekicker -- Matt Bahr

Defense

Defensive End -- Michael Strahan

Defensive End -- Leonard Marshall

Defensive Tackle -- Roosevelt Grier

Middle Linebacker -- Harry Carson

Middle Linebacker -- Sam Huff

Outside Linebacker -- Lawrence Taylor

Outside Linebacker -- Brad Van Pelt

Cornerback -- Dick Lynch

Cornerback -- Mark Collins

Safety -- Emlen Tunnell

Safety -- Spider Lockhart

Offense

Center -- Mel Hein

Guard -- Ron Stone

Guard -- Chris Snee

Tackle -- Rosey Brown

Tackle -- Jumbo Elliott

Tight End -- Mark Bavaro

Wide Receiver -- Amani Toomer

Wide Receiver -- Homer Jones

Running Back -- Tiki Barber

Running Back -- Frank Gifford

Quarterback -- Phil Simms

Overall was there a lot of cheering during the ceremony? On the webcast all you could really here was Papa's voice with almost no reaction in the background.... although I could make out some boos for Tiki

LT, Strahan, and Simms got huge ovations. Tiki got really loud boo's. Papa was quick to announce Toomer after Tiki which I think kinda ruined Toomers ovation.