SportsWrath

Brandon Jacobs

Sephiroth

Jacobs did test the Colts D, by running parallel to the line of scrimmage then falling over. Jacobs had five attempts to show he could run the ball and he simply couldn't do anything, Bradshaw was the RB at least making plays.

Coughlin is now voicing that he is uncertain what is up with Jacobs so you have to think that's why he isn't getting any real carries anymore. Jacobs definitely looks like he doesn't want to take the hit anymore and lays down easily. Bradshaw on the other hand never gives up even when multiple defenders are on him. It's really a no brainier and Jacobs needs to stop with the bullshit and man up.

I would give Jacobs the 1st half, and Bradshaw the second half and run more than pass (slightly)

Pass on 1st down, and run on second........keep em guessing....lots of play action

throw both guys a lot of flare passes and real screens....thats what made Tiki great......not Tiki up the gut

script the 1st 25 plays (that was Bill Walsh's trick)

that is how we won the

SB

Jacobs to wear them down and Bradshaw to come in when the D was beat up and winded

You want to know something.

Maybe he wasn't supposed to run like he did, he was supposed to barge up the middle.

But for a 260 pound man, that was a hell of a change of direction. Unfortunately, the Colts were all over it. But against a lesser team, he could have gone to the house on that. I'm not saying he was right............

For a guy who got the lionshare of the carries against the Colts (4), we have determined him to be the primary reason for our loss against the Colts.

Signed,

:giants:

Temp, I don't think anyone thinks the loss was all on Jacobs... or even mostly on Jacobs... but when you toss your hat into the stands and rush for eight yards... well, people are going to talk.

He really wasn't the main problem last night, coaching was (in particular our 4-1-6 defense). But he then acted like a dick and got scapegoated.

Personally, I'm not judging him by this game...more like the collection of last year and this year's game. In combination with all his big talk during the offseason....

He really wasn't the main problem last night, coaching was (in particular our 4-1-6 defense). But he then acted like a dick and got scapegoated.

The thing is though, we are paying the guy what is it? 5 million a year to be a number two RB. In comparison Adrian Peterson one of the top 5 backs in the league is getting paid only 3 million this year. Chris Johnson a 2000 yard RB is only getting paid 2 million this year.

Seriously Jacobs should be running like a man willing to prove something, instead all he does is bitch and moan about being demoted and when he does get on the field he runs with an strange similarity to Ron Dayne.

No one is blaming him for the loss, but seriously this guy is making more then the elite RBs in the league and all he does is run his mouth.

The thing is though, we are paying the guy what is it? 5 million a year to be a number two RB. In comparison Adrian Peterson one of the top 5 backs in the league is getting paid only 3 million this year. Chris Johnson a 2000 yard RB is only getting paid 2 million this year.

Seriously Jacobs should be running like a man willing to prove something, instead all he does is bitch and moan about being demoted and when he does get on the field he runs with an strange similarity to Ron Dayne.

No one is blaming him for the loss, but seriously this guy is making more then the elite RBs in the league and all he does is run his mouth.

Those guys you mentioned are going to get contract renewals at the end of the season that will blow jacobs money out of the water, you can't make that comparison.

Jacbos: “I was frustrated and went to throw it (the helmet) down on the ground, and it got caught on my finger and went into (the stands),” he said. “I apologize for that. It was frustration on my part.”

He can't even successfully execute his temper tantrums.

"I was doing something childish and stupid and it backfired on me". Fuck him.

Last year, I was with you, Joe. That was 16 games of LAST YEAR, though... he hasn't looked the same since he inked that big contract. His best days are behind him.

Here's what pisses me off, Seph....and again, this is just a fan talking out his ass after a blowout.

The Giants know what the Colts are all about....they jump out to a fast start....they score a ton of points....and their entire defense is based on the opponent playing catch up.

We played right into their hands.....Jacobs should have been the feature back. Our offensive line should have been attacking their defense, but instead, they were getting their doors blown off.

I would have assigned Jacobs to chip Freeney. And is there a law against a two-back set? Would the planet explode if they lined up Bradshaw and Jacobs together?

I swear to God I hope they adjust their shit, or else Philly is going to fucking sweep us this year.

statement from jacobs:

"I have not demanded a trade and have no plans to demand a trade," Jacobs said. "The only demand I am making right now is of myself, to be the best player I can be and to help this team win."

http://twitter.com/TheBlueScreen

he was also fined 10grand for the helmet thing.

Give him the ball next week....time for some more thunder and lightning, dammit.