SportsWrath

ESPN QB Rankings

mastershake

Im sorry, Romo and Palmer are NOT elite. :rolleyes:

Aaron Rodgers at #6??? wtf. What has Aaron Rodgers accomplished in the NFL. well as long as he was "scintillating" this pre season I guess it makes sense.

If Romo played for anybody other than the pukes he would be in the bottom 16.

And what is up with Rivers at #7. yea he put up some numbers in the last few regular seasons but he also played 25% of those games against the Raiders and the Chiefs.

Eli does not belong behind Rivers, Romo or Palmer. Im sorry, I dont even have to be a Giants Homer for that. The rest I dont have a problem with - except for maybe Rodgers - who has a plethora of weapons to his credit. But not those 3

What has McNabb won either? Eli's ahead of McNabb in my book.

Personally I have not problem with McNabb being one or two spots higher then Eli... He has slightly better stats and Lord knows he has been lighting up the Giants Defense the last couple of times they played.

Personally I have not problem with McNabb being one or two spots higher then Eli... He has slightly better stats and Lord knows he has been lighting up the Giants Defense the last couple of times they played.

I like McNabb as a player, never really held anything against him as much as I hate the eagles. And I think overall in terms of careers, McNabb has put up better stats. But I think in 2010, Manning has surpassed McNabb at this point in time. But I can see, if you put one right ahead/behind the other, either way it's a very close comparison.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview10/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=5489176

Eli #11 behind Carson Palmer? You've got to be kidding.

Shut_Your_Whore_Mouth+evilmilk.jpg

Carson Palmer been my man crush since 05.... but sadly i do have to agree with you .... Eli is an elite QB that fits the best with the Giants. as we all know Giants perform the best when under the radar..

I like McNabb as a player, never really held anything against him as much as I hate the eagles. And I think overall in terms of careers, McNabb has put up better stats. But I think in 2010, Manning has surpassed McNabb at this point in time. But I can see, if you put one right ahead/behind the other, either way it's a very close comparison.

That is true... McNabb has a new team this year, new coach for the first time in the NFL, That alone should give Eli a leg up.

Its not just the rings or the playoff wins etc man. Going by that Marino would be behind Trent Dilfer. McNabb has been an elite QB for a while now and has put up some awesome stats. Maybe in a few years Eli could be put ahead of McNabb, but currently as it stands McNabb has accomplished more. But seriously - Rivers, Romo, Palmer ahead of Eli - unacceptable. Id even mention Rodgers - Id like to see him win a few games in the 4th Qtr with his team behind running the no huddle. Ill vouch for him them. Not now.

Aaron Rodgers at #6??? wtf. What has Aaron Rodgers accomplished in the NFL. well as long as he was "scintillating" this pre season I guess it makes sense.

If Romo played for anybody other than the pukes he would be in the bottom 16.

And what is up with Rivers at #7. yea he put up some numbers in the last few regular seasons but he also played 25% of those games against the Raiders and the Chiefs.

Good point, I just think Aaron Rodgers is gonna be amazing I forget sometimes he hasnt started long. But Romo, Carson, Rivers and Roethlisberger shouldnt be ahead of him. Its just ridiculous how mlittle credit he gets. But thats OK, we like it that way. :smartass:

If Kolb gets the eagles over 500 Eli will be listed as the 4th best QB in the division....bank on it.

Connorly and Simms aren' t in the Hall of Fame either...but Bob Waterfield, Len Dawson, Joe Namath, Bob Griese and Dan Fouts are.

Let's just keep the NYB QB's our own little inside joke fellas.

C. Wagon.