SportsWrath

Ron Dayne Reports More Than $100,000 In Jewelry Losses In Burglaries

Mr. P

Former Giants, Broncos and Texans running back Ron Dayne says he's been the victim of two separate burglaries in two separate homes recently.

WISC-TV is reporting that Dayne reported more than $100,000 in jewelry was stolen from his Waunakee, Wisconsin home.

"We have our share of burglaries, but certainly none, or very few, I can think of that reach that dollar amount," said Lt. Joe Peterson, of the Waunakee Police Department.

Another report from the Wisconsin State Journal says a burglary from another home Dayne has lived in netted $40,000 in possessions, including computer equipment, video systems and liquor, as well as a bracelet commemorating Dayne's Heisman Trophy.

Dayne says much of the jewelry commemorates his football career and has sentimental value.

"It's hard to lose," said Dayne. "I really stopped wearing all that stuff a while ago so I was just trying to keep it for my kids and pass it down to them. Now someone came and took it or whatever, so hopefully I can find something."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/02/ron-dayne-reports-more-than-100000-in-jewelry-losses-in-burglaries/

I guess if any of us ever need to burglarize someone, Ron Dayne is the perfect target...two separate homes...really Ron?

Absolutely. All you have to do is form an imaginary line between him and yourself, and he'll tiptoe towards it until he trips, allowing you to get away.

Absolutely. All you have to do is form an imaginary line between him and yourself, and he'll tiptoe towards it until he trips, allowing you to get away.

Or toss a jelly donut to him to occupy him

This isn't the first time Dayne was robbed.

He was robbed of an opportunity to be a great NY Giants running back.

They didn't use him properly.

:mellow:

Although I totally agree, I love the tiptoe comment, LMAO. :laugh:

I guess if any of us ever need to burglarize someone, Ron Dayne is the perfect target...two separate homes...really Ron?

What does having two seperate homes have anything to do with a guy getting robbed twice?

And Will Allen is a better target and has more jewelry.

What does having two seperate homes have anything to do with a guy getting robbed twice?

And Will Allen is a better target and has more jewelry.

Obviously someone(s) made him a mark. To hit both of his homes.

And he didn't learn the first time. Normally, when someone gets robbed, they heighten security measures. Follow?

Obviously someone(s) made him a mark. To hit both of his homes.

And he didn't learn the first time. Normally, when someone gets robbed, they heighten security measures. Follow?

You have no idea what security measures he did or didn't have. And every ahtlete is a mark. As I said earlier Will Allen got robbed of $250k worth of jewelry and Steve Smith got robbed last year. I think the whole issue here is because it's Ron Dayne and most Giants fans have tagged him with the "doofus" tag. He sucked as a Giant so we can't be too bright when bad shit happens him, it's because he's kinda inferior.. If this happened Phil Simms, we'd feel sorry for him.

You have no idea what security measures he did or didn't have. And every ahtlete is a mark. As I said earlier Will Allen got robbed of $250k worth of jewelry and Steve Smith got robbed last year. I think the whole issue here is because it's Ron Dayne and most Giants fans have tagged him with the "doofus" tag. He sucked as a Giant so we can't be too bright when bad shit happens him, it's because he's kinda inferior.. If this happened Phil Simms, we'd feel sorry for him.

Holy Christ.

And obviously not enough security measures or he wouldn't have been robbed. Twice. Hence, why we should target him to rob. Follow yet?

He sucks enough to be robbed twice. A well earned "doofus tag".

Holy Christ

And obviously not enough security measures or he wouldn't have been robbed. Twice. Hence, why we should target him to rob. Follow yet?

He sucks enough to be robbed twice. A well earned "doofus tag".

There's nothing to follow, you're not making sense simple as that.

There's nothing to follow, you're not making sense simple as that.

You're a complete idiot. Shut up.

I was making a joke that only you don't get. You're the only one here making a big deal because you think I'm making fun of Dayne because he's a 'doofus'.

I'm making fun of him because he's been robbed twice. So if anyone here wanted to target someone, Dayne would be the perfect target.

Moron. Why don't you turn it into a term paper? Asswipe.