SportsWrath

Ron Dayne Reports More Than $100,000 In Jewelry Losses In Burglaries

Mr. P

You mean that this stuff about "me going against the grain" is still being brought up. You've never done it VG?. What would you say is the popular opinion on steroid use on this board?. and what's yours??. And I'm absolutely nothing like Money, no disrespect to him, but he's clearly more well versed in football stats and history and I'm more of an overall picture person. Always will be. Popular opinion is not always right.

This is just stupid, there's been plenty times when you've poked fun at me first. Forgive me (storm!!), for not checking on our friendship status before poking fun at you. I won't do it again.

The jump off the cliff deal was simply me saying that anytime somebody suggested eating something that was somewhat outrageous, you seemed to be up to the challenge. Jumping off the cliff was to insinuate you wouldn't be able to tell us how it was.

Regardless of all this, we'll just keep the discussion to the point from now on. Friendly or not or whether you believe it or not, you are one of the people on here who this board is not the same without. It is what it is though, I'll respect your feelings on this.

Point being, more times than not when you direct a comment towards me it seems to have more of an edge than an "in jest" feel to it. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I always got the idea that you personally didn't care for me, and made sly comments that were more than what normally takes p[lace here, and hint of seriousness to them. And thats fine.

My argument is that you seem to take the less popular view simply for arguments sake, and that you have a somewhat "holier than thou" personality. Not to the extreme, I don't think you think you're better than anyone (other than myself), just that you tend to dismiss others' arguments.

Either way, no reason we can't be on friendly terms, and I admit my originol poist was spawned from boredom and the fact I'm not on here asa much as I used to be.

Point being, more times than not when you direct a comment towards me it seems to have more of an edge than an "in jest" feel to it. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I always got the idea that you personally didn't care for me, and made sly comments that were more than what normally takes p[lace here, and hint of seriousness to them. And thats fine.

My argument is that you seem to take the less popular view simply for arguments sake, and that you have a somewhat "holier than thou" personality. Not to the extreme, I don't think you think you're better than anyone (other than myself), just that you tend to dismiss others' arguments.

Either way, no reason we can't be on friendly terms, and I admit my originol poist was spawned from boredom and the fact I'm not on here asa much as I used to be.

No offense but if you wrote this out of boredom then that's kinda shitty. You telling me that I give the impression that I'm holier than thou and then you start out your comment with "Poor Boohyah". That's not condescending?.

I don't take the less popular view just to be that way, I don't think I'm holier than thou, mind you that's not the first time I've heard that bullshit from someone, only to see that same person pull the same shit on others on here. I don't sit on a throne and think I'm better than anyone else and maybe you should look around because there's plenty other candidates for that here. "King Boohyah". Again a joke and more pointing fun at myself. VG, if you met me in real life, you and anyone would tell you, I take myself less serious than anyone.

This is why I love dealing with guys like Blue, T, Dayne, Fish, golfing, Tree, Nas, UK, and Rik who takes more shit from me than anyone, to name a few. Easy going guys who shoot the shit and deal with it.

No offense but if you wrote this out of boredom then that's kinda shitty. You telling me that I give the impression that I'm holier than thou and then you start out your comment with "Poor Boohyah". That's not condescending?.

I don't take the less popular view just to be that way, I don't think I'm holier than thou, mind you that's not the first time I've heard that bullshit from someone, only to see that same person pull the same shit on others on here. I don't sit on a throne and think I'm better than anyone else and maybe you should look around because there's plenty other candidates for that here. "King Boohyah". Again a joke and more pointing fun at myself. VG, if you met me in real life, you and anyone would tell you, I take myself less serious than anyone.

This is why I love dealing with guys like Blue, T, Dayne, Fish, golfing, Tree, Nas, UK, and Rik who takes more shit from me than anyone, to name a few. Easy going guys who shoot the shit and deal with it.

You're right, it was shitty, I appologize.

lots of passive aggression on this thread. a therapist could write a thesis here.

yah, yah, blu you just know everything, don't you? And if you weren't always logged on sportswrath all the time, I could get an word in edgewise and make this comment myself... :laugh::LMAO:

sorry, had to do it :freaked:

yah, yah, blu you just know everything, don't you? And if you weren't always logged on sportswrath all the time, I could get an word in edgewise and make this comment myself... :laugh::LMAO:

sorry, had to do it :freaked:

sorry i stole your thunder, storm. why with your undergrad, you could do the analysis in your sleep.

i bow to you, doctor storm.worshippy.gif

wink.gif