SportsWrath

Ron Dayne Reports More Than $100,000 In Jewelry Losses In Burglaries

Mr. P

You're a complete idiot. Shut up.

I was making a joke that only you don't get. You're the only one here making a big deal because you think I'm making fun of Dayne because he's a 'doofus'.

I'm making fun of him because he's been robbed twice. So if anyone here wanted to target someone, Dayne would be the perfect target.

Moron. Why don't you turn it into a term paper? Asswipe.

So you're not making fun of him because he's a doofus, you're making fun of him because he got robbed twice!!

And I'm the idiot.

I guess calling people stupid works when you can't prove they are, you're the expert at that on here.

So you're not making fun of him because he's a doofus, you're making fun of him because he got robbed twice!!

And I'm the idiot.

I guess calling people stupid works when you can't prove they are, you're the expert at that on here.

Again, why don't you write a term paper on why NYG fans make fun of Ron Dayne. You already have the premise: Ron Dayne sucked as a Giant therefore, he's stupid. Which I wasn't even implying.

The joke was, we all know who to rob because Dayne is an easy target that he's had two of his houses robbed. When most people get robbed, they do whatever they can to make sure it doesn't happen again. So let me know when Steve Smith gets robbed again and we can go rob him, too.

Besides, Nas laughed at it..............actually, wait, that just hurts my cause (jk Nas).

You're the only one who's making a big deal about it and presenting theories on why everyone picks on Ron Dayne. Why don't you join the crowd and have some fun at Dayne's expense instead of finding reasons to dissect my posts because you don't like me. So yah, you are the idiot.

What NFL jewelery could Dayne possibly posses that's worth $100,000 grand? An NFC Divisional Championship ring? I think ol' Ronnie is in need of some Big Macs and committing insurance fraud to pay for them.

Again, why don't you write a term paper on why NYG fans make fun of Ron Dayne. You already have the premise: Ron Dayne sucked as a Giant therefore, he's stupid. Which I wasn't even implying.

The joke was, we all know who to rob because Dayne is an easy target that he's had two of his houses robbed. When most people get robbed, they do whatever they can to make sure it doesn't happen again. So let me know when Steve Smith gets robbed again and we can go rob him, too.

Besides, Nas laughed at it..............actually, wait, that just hurts my cause (jk Nas).

You're the only one who's making a big deal about it and presenting theories on why everyone picks on Ron Dayne. Why don't you join the crowd and have some fun at Dayne's expense instead of finding reasons to dissect my posts because you don't like me. So yah, you are the idiot.

You don't like my response, yet there's no chance you'd just ignore it is there son?. Not you Storm. You'd never dissect anyone else's thread or post a dissenting response, would you?.

I didn't make a "big deal". Fact is, you've made a bigger one. Read what I said. If you don't think I can joke it up with the rest of the crew here, then you haven't been paying attention.

Nas points and laughs at the homeless too. Yemenese bastard!!!

That's it..............done. Moving on.

You don't like my response, yet there's no chance you'd just ignore it is there son?. Not you Storm. You'd never dissect anyone else's thread or post a dissenting response, would you?.

I didn't make a "big deal". Fact is, you've made a bigger one. Read what I said. If you don't think I can joke it up with the rest of the crew here, then you haven't been paying attention.

Nas points and laughs at the homeless too. Yemenese bastard!!!

That's it..............done. Moving on.

Yah and notice I didn't point out freaking lame YOUR joke was. Until now.

And I don't care what anyone says....Bumfights is hilarious. I laugh at the homeless in that video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cpFVCNj4LQ

Poor Boohyah, he tries so hard to be the intelligent voice of reason on sportswrath but generally just comes off as argumentative.

He just looked far too much into it...I forgive him. I also apologize for calling him names.

Not really.

When then that's some statement to make coming out of left field like that. First off I make no effort to try to be the voice of reason around here. I voice my opinion and there are guys on here like Fish who I would consider more of a voice of reason around here than I am.

All I did here was disagree with something Storm said. You may not agree with what I said and that's fair enough. I don't understand how that's me trying to be the voice of reason.

When then that's some statement to make coming out of left field like that. First off I make no effort to try to be the voice of reason around here. I voice my opinion and there are guys on here like Fish who I would consider more of a voice of reason around here than I am.

All I did here was disagree with something Storm said. You may not agree with what I said and that's fair enough. I don't understand how that's me trying to be the voice of reason.

Not really any different than when you make sarcastic remarks about me "coming out of left field". And no, I don't have an example, I'm not in the mood to spend next next couple hours searching past threads. But for arguments sake, some comments you have made about me trying some of the food posted on here, about jumping off a cliff or whatnot,.

Not really any different than when you make sarcastic remarks about me "coming out of left field". And no, I don't have an example, I'm not in the mood to spend next next couple hours searching past threads. But for arguments sake, some comments you have made about me trying some of the food posted on here, about jumping off a cliff or whatnot,.

Coming out of left field is not a sarcastic remark. I don't know where or why you're coming up with this comment all of a sudden on this thread.

If I remember correctly, you tried the bacon roll, you posted your own photos and I gave you props for it. And if I made jokes about you, well it's because I figured you give as good as you get, which you do. I vaguely remember one time me and you getting into some bullshit argument, but I believe I apologized for that.

I still don't know why this has anything to do with me "thinking I'm the voice of reason". That's bullshit, half the shit I post in here is in jest. If people don't like what I say, they have the right to ignore it.

Coming out of left field is not a sarcastic remark. I don't know where or why you're coming up with this comment all of a sudden on this thread.

If I remember correctly, you tried the bacon roll, you posted your own photos and I gave you props for it. And if I made jokes about you, well it's because I figured you give as good as you get, which you do. I vaguely remember one time me and you getting into some bullshit argument, but I believe I apologized for that.

I still don't know why this has anything to do with me "thinking I'm the voice of reason". That's bullshit, half the shit I post in here is in jest. If people don't like what I say, they have the right to ignore it.

I didn't say out of left field was sarcastic, I said you made sarcastic comments to me and/or about me in the past. And I do give as well as I get, but I don't take the comments you've made to me as friendly ribbing, because frankly we've never really been on "friendly" terms. Not to say I dislike you but we've had more than one dissagreement.

As far as my comment goes, thats what I take from many of your posts, obviously not the joking stuff but whenever you are in a serious thread, most times you go against the grain and take the less popular side of an argument. You're a lot like Money that way.

Anyway.

[link]http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=33802&view=findpost&p=540738&hl=kfc murder spree&fromsearch=1[/link]

I didn't say out of left field was sarcastic, I said you made sarcastic comments to me and/or about me in the past. And I do give as well as I get, but I don't take the comments you've made to me as friendly ribbing, because frankly we've never really been on "friendly" terms. Not to say I dislike you but we've had more than one dissagreement.

As far as my comment goes, thats what I take from many of your posts, obviously not the joking stuff but whenever you are in a serious thread, most times you go against the grain and take the less popular side of an argument. You're a lot like Money that way.

Anyway.

[link]http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=33802&view=findpost&p=540738&hl=kfc murder spree&fromsearch=1[/link]

You mean that this stuff about "me going against the grain" is still being brought up. You've never done it VG?. What would you say is the popular opinion on steroid use on this board?. and what's yours??. And I'm absolutely nothing like Money, no disrespect to him, but he's clearly more well versed in football stats and history and I'm more of an overall picture person. Always will be. Popular opinion is not always right.

This is just stupid, there's been plenty times when you've poked fun at me first. Forgive me (storm!!), for not checking on our friendship status before poking fun at you. I won't do it again.

The jump off the cliff deal was simply me saying that anytime somebody suggested eating something that was somewhat outrageous, you seemed to be up to the challenge. Jumping off the cliff was to insinuate you wouldn't be able to tell us how it was.

Regardless of all this, we'll just keep the discussion to the point from now on. Friendly or not or whether you believe it or not, you are one of the people on here who this board is not the same without. It is what it is though, I'll respect your feelings on this.