SportsWrath

Draft Day rounds 4-7

Lughead

LMAO!!! We snagged a dude we could have picked up in the 7th round. Phillip Dillard sounds like the nerd we fucked with in High School.

Great Job, Reese.

So the highest rated LB at the time of the pick is someone we could of gotten in 3 more rounds?

You should be watching NFL Network rather than ESPN. No commercials and they hyped Dillard high saying he shutdown the inside game like no other. It's a crapshoot after the second round. Could be a gem....could be fools gold. Time will tell.

You should be watching NFL Network rather than ESPN. No commercials and they hyped Dillard high saying he shutdown the inside game like no other. It's a crapshoot after the second round. Could be a gem....could be fools gold. Time will tell.

now that we have "fewelled" the defenses empty gas tank lets see what Perry will do with a fully loaded Defense If it falls on its face Gut the Coaching staff head to toe.

Every fucking pick now is been shot down and Reese is a fucking idiot every time he picks. All this guy has done over the years is draft well.

Seriously some growing up needs to be done on this board. The defense blew last year and he's addressed it with the first 4 picks in the draft, he got the message!!!!!

"Average functional power as a tackler and does not consistently get good shots on ball carriers. A bit stiff in the hips, which limits his ability to change direction and make plays in space. Does not show the ability to jump underneath routes in zone and does not stick with more athletic backs and tight ends in man."

Antonio Pierce Dos.

I agree, 4th round and later is a bit of a crapshoot. This is when the scouts earn their money. I'm still really critical of the first pick, but after that I've been cool with. After the first, I'd grade a B. Including the first, you have to grade the draft a C or worse

LMAO!!! We snagged a dude we could have picked up in the 7th round. Phillip Dillard sounds like the nerd we fucked with in High School.

Great Job, Reese.

Reese to you is what Obama is to republicans. :TU:

its just apparent to me that the giants think our linebackers were made to look worse than they were because of the d-line play. and they have faith in goff or someone else to play.

i hope they are right, they do know more about these things than i do.

lets just hope our newly drafted linebacker doesnt end up with the nickname phyllis diller.

its just apparent to me that the giants think our linebackers were made to look worse than they were because of the d-line play. and they have faith in goff or someone else to play.

i hope they are right, they do know more about these things than i do.

lets just hope our newly drafted linebacker doesnt end up with the nickname phyllis diller.

It's simpler than that I think... Bleedin said it best when he said (paraphrasing) this draft is shitty when it comes to Linebackers. Taking ANYONE in the frist 3 rounds outside of Mcclain is not an improvement over we already have on the roster.

It's simpler than that I think... Bleedin said it best when he said (paraphrasing) this draft is shitty when it comes to Linebackers. Taking ANYONE in the frist 3 rounds outside of Mcclain is not an improvement over we already have on the roster.

well if they were really as worried about our linebackers as alot of the sportswrath members are they would have found a way to take a linebacker.

well if they were really as worried about our linebackers as alot of the sportswrath members are they would have found a way to take a linebacker.

Well, we're not the Redskins... and that's a good thing.