SportsWrath

This is BS

Lughead

they helped pay for it. they have as much right as we do

yep. It ain't Giants Stadium anymore.

In some ways I think it would be better to lose the flip. Who needs all the hoopla of "first game in the new stadium" and all that. Of course they will manufacture the hoopla even if we play the second game in the new stadium so....

Yea.. we have 3 Super Bowls.. in my life time.. the Jets have nothing. The Jets will always be the pits in New York. I thought the best way to do this was to have the Jets and Giants play each other but of course the schedule doesn't allow for this. I think the Giants should open against Dallas. Sorry Jets.. you haven't earned enough rings to qualify.

the whole thing is ridiculous.

That idiot Sidney Sheldon blocked the Jets from building a domed stadium over the railroad yards near Penn Station in Manhattan saying it would slow WTC development......uhhhhhhhhhh

We should be in our own stadium and they in there's

How about dropping Sidney from a crane on the 50 yd line .....call on whether he lands head or feet first? :05-mafia:

That idiot Sidney Sheldon blocked the Jets from building a domed stadium over the railroad yards near Penn Station in Manhattan saying it would slow WTC development......uhhhhhhhhhh

How about dropping Sidney from a crane on the 50 yd line .....call on whether he lands head or feet first? :05-mafia:

You know I would be very upset if the Giants get to play in NJ and the Jets in the city.. if anything it should be the other way around. Come to think of it, the Giants should've been situated on long island. Build a high speed rail from NJ, the 5 Boros, and westchester with no stops str8 to the stadium.

I totally agree...

I hate the idea of letting the Jets open up the stadium first. But, they are paying for half the bill...So it only make sense.

I live about 8 miles from Cortland, NY....which as of last year, Cortland State College became the training camp for the Jets. The town is painted Green and thousands of people converge on the area. Every restaurant is decked out with Jets memorabilia and banners fly everywhere I feel like I'm in Giants' hell while they are in town.

As far as who gets to play first - the coin flip is okay, simply because they have split the cost 50:50. I also agree with Jack (which is painful just to admit) that Shelton should be nutted for stopping the Jets original plans of putting up their own stadium on the West side. Actually, all New York politicians should be nutted if they get involved with sports franchises.

yep. It ain't Giants Stadium anymore.

In some ways I think it would be better to lose the flip. Who needs all the hoopla of "first game in the new stadium" and all that. Of course they will manufacture the hoopla even if we play the second game in the new stadium so....

agreed- except if we get 2nd, we have to play a cleaning crew to wash all the green slime out of the stands. but we're used to that.

i don't know about sidney sheldon. i thought dolan had a lot to do with it. either way, it would've been great.

but it would've forced the relocation of dozens of hookers that prey on the javitz crowd so pass.

You know I would be very upset if the Giants get to play in NJ and the Jets in the city.. if anything it should be the other way around. Come to think of it, the Giants should've been situated on long island. Build a high speed rail from NJ, the 5 Boros, and westchester with no stops str8 to the stadium.

Fuck Lawn Guyland.

The amount of hate I have for that fuckface will never cease and and can only get larger.

Come to think of it, the Giants should've been situated on long island. Build a high speed rail from NJ, the 5 Boros, and westchester with no stops str8 to the stadium.

Giants on LI? That is the ONE thing that could get me to give up my season tickets but it would NEVER happen. Just the thought is very, very wrong on so many levels but you are not from here originally so I will try to explain:

Putting "Giants Stadium" on Long Island would be like locating a Jewish Temple in Jeddah.

yep the NFL likes them some ratings.

Don't be surprised to see a Sunday or Monday Night home opener against the turds from dallas.

Better yet. Have American's Team play an intersquad scrimage in that POS. The Giants and Jets can attend, of course, provided they pay the outrageous ticket price. It would at least give the rest of the country a reason to care about what is happening in that swampy hole...

your right badegg

we forgot to install the go-go cages LOL........the height of good taste and proper decorum

I don't like the Stadium either (no roof) but at least Tony Romo won't be signing the winning visitors locker room with a magic marker LOL

Did they ever get that washed off?