SportsWrath

This is BS

Lughead

Better yet. Have American's Team play an intersquad scrimage in that POS. The Giants and Jets can attend, of course, provided they pay the outrageous ticket price. It would at least give the rest of the country a reason to care about what is happening in that swampy hole...

i thought you guys were South America's team? Maybe get Eva Longoria up in one of those cages :o)

How are your o-line guys doing in tripping and leg whipping classes btw? LOL

Fuck Lawn Guyland.

Hey Man until 1898 there was no Nassau County...just Kings, Queens and Suffolk counties....the eastern two thirds of Queens fagged out and decided not to join New York City. Far Rockaway lost its identity as being far from the Queens County seat in Hempstead and Near Rockaway becomes East Rockaway. Jamaica Avenue ( the portion of Broadway that went through Kings County all the Way through Suffolk) gets renamed Jericho Turnpike. So yeah fuck the L. I. mentality....but Queens is Long Island and Long Island is us bro. I never call Nassau and Suffolk Long Island....there are four counties on Long Island not two...so fuck Nassau's arrogance. I think most of Suffolk could care less. :P

Here is what one Pats fan wrote: LOL.... calls himself Patsrperfection....

Giants should get the first game, the Jets, their fans, and Mike Tennenbaum are all scum bags. Plus Giants are a far better franchise.

Not that I agree with him...just thought it was funny.

Hey Man until 1898 there was no Nassau County...just Kings, Queens and Suffolk counties....the eastern two thirds of Queens fagged out and decided not to join New York City. Far Rockaway lost its identity as being far from the Queens County seat in Hempstead and Near Rockaway becomes East Rockaway. Jamaica Avenue ( the portion of Broadway that went through Kings County all the Way through Suffolk) gets renamed Jericho Turnpike. So yeah fuck the L. I. mentality....but Queens is Long Island and Long Island is us bro. I never call Nassau and Suffolk Long Island....there are four counties on Long Island not two...so fuck Nassau's arrogance. I think most of Suffolk could care less. :P

Long Live Suffolk County...

<------ Smithtown Native

Havin been raised in Brooklyn, you're basically saying I'm a Long Islander.... I like that :)... the total opposite of New Jersian :ph34r:

Here is what one Pats fan wrote: LOL.... calls himself Patsrperfection....

Giants should get the first game, the Jets, their fans, and Mike Tennenbaum are all scum bags. Plus Giants are a far better franchise.

Not that I agree with him...just thought it was funny.

Don't know about the scum bag part but the dude rendered his verdict and I agree with it. And it was funny.