SportsWrath

LaDainian Tomlinson

Lughead

SOooooooo . what do you think? I don't think he will be on the Giants Although :confused:hmmmm I don't think He would hurt us. Like the Rocky Bernard and Chris Canty Signings.

I Also think Dan Snyder just creamed in his jeans And is on his way to SD with a Blank check and Portis will be expelled from D.C.

SOooooooo . what do you think? I don't think he will be on the Giants Although :confused:hmmmm I don't think He would hurt us. Like the Rocky Bernard and Chris Canty Signings.

I Also think Dan Snyder just creamed in his jeans And is on his way to SD with a Blank check and Portis will be expelled from D.C.

NO!!!!!!!

For us....Dan Snyder, by all means, go get him!

We picked up O.J. Anderson when he was over the hill. Without him, we don't win the SB.

Fair point. However, O.J. also worked really hard on becoming a power back instead of a finesse kind of guy.

However, if we did pick him up, I would love the "who's the REAL L.T" debates that would no doubt follow.

Fair point. However, O.J. also worked really hard on becoming a power back instead of a finesse kind of guy.

However, if we did pick him up, I would love the "who's the REAL L.T" debates that would no doubt follow.

What debate, there is only one LT

He'll go to the Patriots and be relatively good.

I think a youth movement will be effect for the Pats, they went back a lot last year and it could get worse.

I agree with Crazydogs and and think a guys like tomlinson would be a great fit, he's only 30 and he wouldn't be pulling all the carries anyway. However, he's going to make a mint somwhere else and that could be Dallas IMO.

I think a youth movement will be effect for the Pats, they went back a lot last year and it could get worse.

I agree with Crazydogs and and think a guys like tomlinson would be a great fit, he's only 30 and he wouldn't be pulling all the carries anyway. However, he's going to make a mint somwhere else and that could be Dallas IMO.

That would be interesting...they've got a good stable of running backs, but MBIII is getting run down, and the others are also injury prone. They're probably a better fit for LdT than a post-Portis Washington.

If there's no salary cap this year...Barber is gone in Dallas.

I agree with that. Dallas like Barber as their "Brandon Jacobs", but they are not fully sold on the everydown back barber as he gets banged up. Plus Jerry will like the Star power and the guys is only 30.

He's worth a look in camp but its a real crapshoot

He might be a good addition, in that our screen passing game has been non-existent since Tiki retired

Screens take a lot of heat off the QB, and make the downfield passing game better as the opposing D Line cannot bull rush if they have to fear the screen