SportsWrath

Official Giants Vs. Vikings Gamethread

Mr. P

ive said that as well.

sheridan and the players are both to blame.

i remember reading and repeating a quote earlier in the season that "the players out there could get lombardi fired"

LOL half way through the 1st quarter my wife asked if they fired the Coach yet (Sheridan) Maybe Coughlin will do it at Half time??????

this is a disgrace ( again ) ......UGLY ....and unwatchable !

Its weird for me actually ....... Luckily they(Giants) are out of it I have Favre, Peterson ans Rice on in my SWIIFF championship game . I am shouting out YESSSS when I get points and my wife looks at me and says "Well at least I am still a Giants fan" she has no idea why I am cheering everytime any of the three get points LOL

Wow... my only hope was for them not to embarrass themselves.

Yep, I hoped for a good showing and a loss.. I guess you can't get everything you want lol. But look at the bright side...

Sheridan:

0_62_320.jpg

hey we took 41 points from them before at the last game of a season . I guess we are giving back?

Didn't we score 41 to get into SB 35? Granted, they're about to shove a 50+ burger down our throats (now with backups), but still.

Even though I figured they'd lose and the season is a loss, overall, this just sucks. I await Monday/the offseason with great anticipation.

Prolly no one...I dunno but I googled searched Free Agent linebackers 2010, and this came up LMAO....

A Different Giants Board

Isn't there something about, if 2010 goes without a collective bargaining agreement, something like 212 unrestricted free agents become restricted free agents?

Anyone know if that means teams are stuck with who've they've got until their contract runs out, or how free agency would work in an uncapped year?

SO

What will the head lines read this week ?

"After a long season of self blood letting big blue finally got bled themselves dry"

well lets hope to not get shut out

I guess and ELI gets his 4000