SportsWrath

Official Giants Vs. Vikings Gamethread

Mr. P

hey we took 41 points from them before at the last game of a season . I guess we are giving back?

Let's not put any stock in this game... we're not playing for ANYTHING and half our starters are on IR.. AND I wanted us to lose anyway... in this embarrassing fashion actually. To make sure Sheridan has ZERO chance of being employed by anything resembling the game of football.

Let's not put any stock in this game... we're not playing for ANYTHING and half our starters are on IR.. AND I wanted us to lose anyway... in this embarrassing fashion actually. To make sure Sheridan has ZERO chance of being employed by anything resembling the game of football.

I wasn't putting stock into this game. I don't know why you think I would

ROUGHING THE PASSER ??????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

yeah, osi did nothing wrong. not that it would have made a difference and he absolutely surgically destroyed our defense but there was a couple of "roughing the 40 year old who has a 5 yard buffer zone" penalties. furthermore, the referee seems intent on making sure brett stays healthy. i saw it last week as well against chicago.

yeah, osi did nothing wrong. not that it would have made a difference and he absolutely surgically destroyed our defense but there was a couple of "roughing the 40 year old who has a 5 yard buffer zone" penalties. furthermore, the referee seems intent on making sure brett stays healthy. i saw it last week as well against chicago.

Footballs imitation of the Michael Jordan/Larry Bird force fields that you got fouls for looking at them in anger... :jerkoff: