SportsWrath

Dallas stuns the Saints

Nas

My opinion...the Saints should have lost thier last 4 games. 3 pts or less isnt gonna ride for long..now we have to listen to ESPN December Dallas blah blah blah...takes pressure off of us...FUCK YOU DALLAS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:jerkoff::jerkoff::jerkoff::jerkoff::F-U::F-U::F-U::F-U::F-U:

Fuck the Saints, we needed dallas to lose.

That means the Giants better go 3-0... it's their only shot... assuming Dallas loses one more game..

They have to play the Redskins and the Eagles...after beating the Saints, I'm sure they'll be sky high.

The Eagles would need to go 0-3 to fall out of a wildcard....don't see that happening.

That NO game totally fucked us.

They have to play the Redskins and the Eagles...after beating the Saints, I'm sure they'll be sky high.

The Eagles would need to go 0-3 to fall out of a wildcard....don't see that happening.

Good. In the sense that it makes the Giants' road out of this is going to be that much tougher... they'd have to earn it... and this will satisfy the likes of Storm...

Good. In the sense that it makes the Giants' road out of this is going to be that much tougher... they'd have to earn it... and this will satisfy the likes of Storm...

Well, I'll admit I was wrong and eat my words...Dallas CAN beat New Orleans...I still think New Orleans is Super Bowl bound though...they just have too many weapons...and Brees played like balls today...and they still almost came back...

Both of them actually.

Well, I'll admit I was wrong and eat my words...Dallas CAN beat New Orleans...I still think New Orleans is Super Bowl bound though...they just have too many weapons...and Brees played like balls today...and they still almost came back...

you see storm, this is why the dog would argue you should always want your team in the playoffs...you just never know.

Giants need to win out and assume that week 17 pits 11-4 Philly vs 10-5 Dallas, now Dallas has tiebreaker over Philly at this point so if they win they would win div and Eagles be WC, so Philly has a lot to play for. SO what needs to really happen is get to 10 wins, hope Philly is motivated to play a home playoff game(vs Giants by the way) and then let Giants get 10 win tie breaker over Dallas.

I think the real stretch here will be getting Giants to 10 wins. I think what last night did was simply not allow the Giants any mulligans. That week 17 game is going to matter if the Eagles and Boys hold serve.

Unfortunately, the '88 Giants were one of those teams that went 10-6 and failed to reach the playoffs.

Now, not only do we need to win-out, but Minny has a reason to play its starters for the duration. It's not happening.

But of course, they'll try to prolong the agony.

We will beat Washington and Carolina.

Philly will beat Dallas.

We will find a way to have a lead going into the 4th quarter against Minny, only to have a defensive breakdown at the end of the game, and lose by 3 pts or less. Something like 35-34, since there's no way this defense stops Peterson.

Yeah, the rest of the season will be a blast. :/

Unfortunately, the '88 Giants were one of those teams that went 10-6 and failed to reach the playoffs.

Now, not only do we need to win-out, but Minny has a reason to play its starters for the duration. It's not happening.

Philly will beat Dallas.

We will find a way to have a lead going into the 4th quarter against Minny, only to have a defensive breakdown at the end of the game, and lose by 3 pts or less. Something like 35-34, since there's no way this defense stops Peterson.

really thats all i ask

that the miiny game is for the playoff spot win or lose

if we cannot beat minn we should go home..........they play in a weak division

really thats all i ask

that the miiny game is for the playoff spot win or lose

if we cannot beat minn we should go home..........they play in a weak division

No, thanks. At this point, I just want to be put out of my misery. I'll watch, I'll hope for the wins, but I expect nothing from this team. I'd rather they lose against Washington so I can enjoy the games for what they are.

Philly will beat Dallas.

I am still in agony of watching Al Toon drop both of those toes in to win NYC Bowl...watching P.O.S. Joe Walton run onto the field like he won the Super Bowl and listening to Phil Simms excoriate the 69'ers lay down like dogs to the Rams....basically because they did not want to face the Giants...lol...who were 69'er destroyers at that time....why oh why do you bring this family secret back out into the open man...why...? :cwy::doh::ban:

I am still in agony of watching Al Toon drop both of those toes in to win NYC Bowl...watching P.O.S. Joe Walton run onto the field like he won the Super Bowl and listening to Phil Simms excoriate the 69'ers lay down like dogs to the Rams....basically because they did not want to face the Giants...lol...who were 69'er destroyers at that time....why oh why do you bring this family secret back out into the open man...why...? :cwy::doh::ban:

lol, Joe Walton- they used to always catch him excavating his nose on the sidelines.

i'm going with the giants aren't making the playoffs this year. furthermore, i think the cowboys may just do some damage in January.

lol, Joe Walton- they used to always catch him excavating his nose on the sidelines.

i'm going with the giants aren't making the playoffs this year. furthermore, i think the cowboys may just do some damage in January.

Ayup...but I hope the Broke Backs get cashiered early if they do make it.