SportsWrath

Goodbye season

Sephiroth

I mean even if they squeak into the playoffs what can you expect of this team? Sheridan deserves to be canned after this season. The defense looks incredibly soft they can't make a play to save their lives. The Giants are not playing below their talent level, they actually lack the talent in the secondary, linebacking corps and interior defensive line to win games. The WRs are playing just like they are, inexperienced and the offensive line has had time catch up to them. The window of winning another superbowl in the near future has closed a bit because of the offensive line play and the fact we have NOBODY to step in and play more than just "solid" as the MLB. This team just fucking sucks. I can't believe how they forgotten how to play football.

He'd just out run it anyways. Does he have any other pass rush moves?

Yah, Strahan's strength was the swim and club moves....and then he could keep people off balance with that and occasionally use his speed to get by the olineman....moves that Osi and Justin pass over for the "Run 10 yards passed the QB every time" trick....and the, "This could be a run but I'll try to rush the passer anyway and leave a nice hole in between the tackle and guard for Kno-Sho Moreno.

I've never been more wrong about a prediction in my life.....pretty much everything I said turned out the opposite....even about Tynes sucking. When Lawrence Tynes is the best player on the team, you know you've had a lousy game.

When Kyle Orton - FUCKING KYLE ORTON - looks like the 2nd Coming of John Elway, you've got yourself a defense softer than a Playmate's pussy.

Oh, and thanks, Giants, for sucking so horribly while I'm at my inlaws - who are all Bears fans. Nothing more enjoyable than watching your favorite team get their asses kicked while your wife's family sits around and laughs.

I've never been more wrong about a prediction in my life.....

I wish I was as wrong as you:

Denver is on a slide of horrific proportions at the wrong time of year. Not that there is a good time to go on a losing streak, but certainly not this far into the season. The Gmen are coming off a win after the bye, and Denver just lost again. Denver is very beatable, but my worry is the Gmen going into The Mile High city on 4 days rest and allowing Denver to break their skid, amassing historic numbers on us in the process. Nationally on Thanksgiving no less. Barring a complete meltdown, the Gmen should walk away with a 'W', but the 'circumstances' could prove to be tragic for us.

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Yah, Strahan's strength was the swim and club moves....and then he could keep people off balance with that and occasionally use his speed to get by the olineman....moves that Osi and Justin pass over for the "Run 10 yards passed the QB every time" trick....and the, "This could be a run but I'll try to rush the passer anyway and leave a nice hole in between the tackle and guard for Kno-Sho Moreno.

It's unbelievable how much they don't vary their moves up, I mean..dear Christ man..do a rip or a swim move. It wouldn't hurt to

try instead of "oh, let me run down the field for 8 yards and hope the QB is still there." It also doesn't help that the defensive tackles this

year suck complete fucking testicles. Big Freddie Robbins hasn't done jack, Cofield is a decent run stuffer, Rocky Bernard must have eaten

his contract..that motherfucker is one of the worst free agent signings since Barrett Green and Carlos Emmons. Chris Canty was in coverage.

Yes, a 6'7 man who weights 310 pounds was trying to cover a tight end. Seriously, Bill Sheridan..did you think that would actually work?

For fuck's sake..my 9 year old brother could have completed that pass to Scheffler.

Chase Blackburn looked like a baby in a titty bar..just plain confused. He must have picked the wrong hole on running plays atleast

a dozen times. Danny Clark's best attribute is trash talking with the offensive guard who completely tossed his salad on the blitz he attempted

on the down before. Corey Webster has seemingly turned into the Corey Webster of 2006, Bruce Johnson sucks balls out there..what happened to

Kevin Dockery, why is he inactive? Michael Johnson sucks ass too, next time I see him try and tackle a running back high and get the piss

knocked out of him..I'm going to punch myself in the balls..so when they play Dallas next week..I won't be able to procreate. I can't even knock C.C Brown today, that guy takes more shit than President Bush. Aaron Ross...wasn't the defense supposed to get better with your arrival? We should just

sign your fiancee instead.

Onto the offense.

Dear offensive line...do you think you could open up a hole for the running back? I mean, I think they would really appreciate it. I love watching

them on 1st and 10 lose 2 yards because some linebacker shot through the gap and made a tackle..seriously guys..what the fuck happened between this year and last year? David Diehl looks lost as does Seubert..did you see Dumervil olay those two on his sack where Eli didn't have a hope or a prayer? Jesus Christ!!!

I can't even blame Eli Manning for this, between 0 pass protection, running game and the corners and safeties of the Broncos

playing like they were glued to our receivers...it'd be hard to blame Eli. You know its bad when I can predict the Giants plays before

they even run them, and I'm 21 years old with 1 year of high school football experience. But Mike Nolan won't know..give me a fucking break.

How we ever won a Superbowl with this offensive coordinator I will never know. Thanks Spags!

It's unbelievable how much they don't vary their moves up, I mean..dear Christ man..do a rip or a swim move. It wouldn't hurt to

try instead of "oh, let me run down the field for 8 yards and hope the QB is still there." It also doesn't help that the defensive tackles this

year suck complete fucking testicles. Big Freddie Robbins hasn't done jack, Cofield is a decent run stuffer, Rocky Bernard must have eaten

his contract..that motherfucker is one of the worst free agent signings since Barrett Green and Carlos Emmons. Chris Canty was in coverage.

Yes, a 6'7 man who weights 310 pounds was trying to cover a tight end. Seriously, Bill Sheridan..did you think that would actually work?

For fuck's sake..my 9 year old brother could have completed that pass to Scheffler.

Chase Blackburn looked like a baby in a titty bar..just plain confused. He must have picked the wrong hole on running plays atleast

a dozen times. Danny Clark's best attribute is trash talking with the offensive guard who completely tossed his salad on the blitz he attempted

on the down before. Corey Webster has seemingly turned into the Corey Webster of 2006, Bruce Johnson sucks balls out there..what happened to

Kevin Dockery, why is he inactive? Michael Johnson sucks ass too, next time I see him try and tackle a running back high and get the piss

knocked out of him..I'm going to punch myself in the balls..so when they play Dallas next week..I won't be able to procreate. I can't even knock C.C Brown today, that guy takes more shit than President Bush. Aaron Ross...wasn't the defense supposed to get better with your arrival? We should just

sign your fiancee instead.

Onto the offense.

Dear offensive line...do you think you could open up a hole for the running back? I mean, I think they would really appreciate it. I love watching

them on 1st and 10 lose 2 yards because some linebacker shot through the gap and made a tackle..seriously guys..what the fuck happened between this year and last year? David Diehl looks lost as does Seubert..did you see Dumervil olay those two on his sack where Eli didn't have a hope or a prayer? Jesus Christ!!!

I can't even blame Eli Manning for this, between 0 pass protection, running game and the corners and safeties of the Broncos

playing like they were glued to our receivers...it'd be hard to blame Eli. You know its bad when I can predict the Giants plays before

they even run them, and I'm 21 years old with 1 year of high school football experience. But Mike Nolan won't know..give me a fucking break.

How we ever won a Superbowl with this offensive coordinator I will never know. Thanks Spags!

Can't disagree with a word you said. Our defense looked like they were playing on roller skaktes....they were getting pushed all over the field. Not a single shed blocker from what I can recall.

As crappy as our offense was, our defense set the tone for the game....which was utter futility. When the Giants get within 10 points, the defense opens wide and gives up a backbreaking TD....game over, and now, the season is on life support.

Nice assessment Golfy, said everything I think most of us saw last night.

How'd you like the one on one Michael Boley vs Brandon Marshall call? Aside from the obvious pass interference when Boley rocked Marshall coming over the middle that somehow wasn't called, how the hell can you let a linebacker cover Brandon Marshall in the red zone?

Nice assessment Golfy, said everything I think most of us saw last night.

How'd you like the one on one Michael Boley vs Brandon Marshall call? Aside from the obvious pass interference when Boley rocked Marshall coming over the middle that somehow wasn't called, how the hell can you let a linebacker cover Brandon Marshall in the red zone?

Wow, I can't believe I forgot about that play. That was awful.

LOL, Sheridan is completely inept.

I think it's now clear we have another Tim Lewis in our coaching staff.

Many of you brought up good points in this thread. Our DL is supposed to be our strength, and they ain't doing jack. Tuck and Osi while good players are pretty overhyped and the interior linemen are not the same after the surgeries.

I hear many of you talk about Ramses Barden as though our WR are a problem.. they're not. We have future stars in Smith, Manningham, Nicks and Boss.

This team doesn't suck as bad as we all think... The O needed to maintain drives so the D can rest and the D needed to make stops so the O can get on a rhythm.... right now our biggest problem is no much personnel as much as it's coaching and game planning.

I think it's now clear we have another Tim Lewis in our coaching staff.

Many of you brought up good points in this thread. Our DL is supposed to be our strength, and they ain't doing jack. Tuck and Osi while good players are pretty overhyped and the interior linemen are not the same after the surgeries.

I hear many of you talk about Ramses Barden as though our WR are a problem.. they're not. We have future stars in Smith, Manningham, Nicks and Boss.

This team doesn't suck as bad as we all think... The O needed to maintain drives so the D can rest and the D needed to make stops so the O can get on a rhythm.... right now our biggest problem is no much personnel as much as it's coaching and game planning.

I, personally mentioned Barden because even from the 20.....we don't take any shots at the end zone...it's like we want to pound it and dink and dunk every one until we get to the 1 yard line...they get wayyyy too conservative come Red Zone time....Even with Boss stepping up last week, do you think he was targeted once down there? Hell naw. It just seems that our WRs are better downfield targets and when we get within range....and they have less room to run good routes, they can't get it done.

strahan made him great and got him a big contract- just like he did for bratzke and griffin. thise guys should pay his alimony.

LOL....Chad stole that money from the Colts....literally stole it. I think it was George Martin from the 86 Giants who said you have to have at least three moves in order to pressure the QB consistently. And that young guys rely on speed and strength. I say it right here and right now. If we had Strahan last year we go back to the Super Bowl. And this year....this year should have been his retirement year. All of that fucking money wasted on Canty and Bernard could have been lining his pockets. Hell in another post I wrote how one of the Giants beat writers joked about how Osi is only good for 1-3 plays per game. :rolleyes:

LOL....Chad stole that money from the Colts....literally stole it. I think it was George Martin from the 86 Giants who said you have to have at least three moves in order to pressure the QB consistently. And that young guys rely on speed and strength. I say it right here and right now. If we had Strahan last year we go back to the Super Bowl. And this year....this year should have been his retirement year. All of that fucking money wasted on Canty and Bernard could have been lining his pockets. Hell in another post I wrote how one of the Giants beat writers joked about how Osi is only good for 1-3 plays per game. :rolleyes:

Osi has been playing like tits on a bull this year...useless.

Oh, and thanks, Giants, for sucking so horribly while I'm at my inlaws - who are all Bears fans. Nothing more enjoyable than watching your favorite team get their asses kicked while your wife's family sits around and laughs.

Imagine going thru the samething, only this time with Cowboys fans. :TD: