SportsWrath

Fire gilbride

WolfA4

He needs to go, I had a feeling we would lose after I saw them play not to lose instead of playing to win.

I say we assassinate Al Davis as he was our only hope to take him off of our hands....but I guess even he could not stomach that horrible game plan in the playoffs last year.

This one was on the defense.

Not really the play calling but the fact that alot of these "good players" couldnt come up big when they needed too.

No, 1st and goal on the 4 yard line and you don't get a touch down should mean you get fired. He's been calling horrible games for awhile now.

This one was on the defense.

Not really the play calling but the fact that alot of these "good players" couldnt come up big when they needed too.

Exactly....this was a game that the offense could have put away. But because Killdrive sucks, they didn't.

All it would have taken was a quick play action pass on 1st and goal, and then stab them with a shot to a wide open Boss, or else Smith or Manningham.

Or - gasp!!!! - maybe put the fucking 6'-5" Ramses Barden in a 4 receiver package, which also gives Eli the option of running it in himself from the 4.

But Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

So, the burden then fell on the defense to win the game....and they failed. Worst redzone defense in the NFL on display this afternoon.

What a fucking joke.

You allow a team to drive 80 yards in less than two minutes for a touchdown, it's the defense's fuckup. Period.

The offense put points on the board, and forced the Chargers to have to get a touchdown to win. Pity it wasn't a TD, but a penalty ruined that.

Exactly....this was a game that the offense could have put away. But because Killdrive sucks, they didn't.

So, the burden then fell on the defense to win the game....and they failed. Worst redzone defense in the NFL on display this afternoon.

What a fucking joke.

Everyone is saying they knew they were going to Sproles....so what the fuck.....where is the safety play....oh my mistake we have guys masquerading as safeties back there...

20-14 with a minute left, all they gotta do is not give up the TD,

that's gotta fall on the defense. girlbride could've dialed up a

better game, but the gints should've pulled that out.

You can't lean on the defense the whole time. If you play to not lose you will lose, every giants fan should know this from teh Fasle years and before then as well.

20-14 with a minute left, all they gotta do is not give up the TD,

that's gotta fall on the defense. girlbride could've dialed up a

better game, but the gints should've pulled that out.

Agreed, but if the score was 23-14 like it should have been, a 1 minute 80 yard drive doesn't mean shit.

Everyone is saying they knew they were going to Sproles....so what the fuck.....where is the safety play....oh my mistake we have guys masquerading as safeties back there...

This is what happens when your linebackers can't get to the QB on the blitz...next time around, maybe we should draft a linebacker with some attitude.

Danny Clark sounds like a fucking Buick dealership.

"I bought my LaCrosse at Danny Clarks, off Route 23 in Wayne!"

This is what happens when your linebackers can't get to the QB on the blitz...next time around, maybe we should draft a linebacker with some attitude.

Danny Clark sounds like a fucking Buick dealership.

"I bought my LaCrosse at Danny Clarks, off Route 23 in Wayne!"

before LT only faggots and sailors were called Lawrence.