SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Chargers_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Chargers by less than 3
    • Chargers by 3-9
    • Chargers by 10-14
    • Chargers by 14+
    • TIE

The Chargers were begging us to win this game, and we manage to fuck it up. 1st and goal on the 4 after Thomas' int and we come away with 3? And what the fuck was tynes doing on that kuick that wasn't attempted. i don't care if there was a whistle, kickers are supposed to kick the ball no matter what. Get rid of that waste of space and let Nas kick for fucks sake.

And Sherridan needs to learn the difference between blitzing, blitzing when the situation calls for it, and blitzing just to fucking blitz. Fire every fucking coach on the team, because we outplayed those assholes and coaching lost the game.

I agree....two fourth and one's ....the one before the Tynes....whatever that was.....just simply playing not to lose.

.....because that worked out so well.

TC never should have wimped out on that last drive. Of course, if we had a decent kicker, this wouldn't be an issue.

The Chargers were begging us to win this game, and we manage to fuck it up. 1st and goal on the 4 after Thomas' int and we come away with 3? And what the fuck was tynes doing on that kuick that wasn't attempted. i don't care if there was a whistle, kickers are supposed to kick the ball no matter what. Get rid of that waste of space and let Nas kick for fucks sake.

And Sherridan needs to learn the difference between blitzing, blitzing when the situation calls for it, and blitzing just to fucking blitz. Fire every fucking coach on the team, because we outplayed those assholes and coaching lost the game.

Can't argue that. I don't think this can be blamed on execution this week, aside from the Tynes' debacle.