SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

Pick a Winner and the Final Result  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Cowboys_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Cowboys by less than 3
    • Cowboys by 3-9
    • Cowboys by 10-14
    • Cowboys by 14+
    • TIE

EXACTLY

This is classic Gilfuck playcalling. Ignore the working part and try and trick them. "This part isn't working so THEY WON'T EXPECT IT"

Hey fucktard I wish Buddy Ryan was around to give you a lesson I can't deliver.

I always thought Buddy was and is a bit deranged.....but he sure had his reasons for going apeshit on Gilbride...the man is just plain infuriating at times.

I am so frustrated with the play calling - especially in the red zone. No one has proven himself in that situation better than Boss. Yet Eli is throwing to Hedgecock and I haven't seen a single pass attempt to Boss (maybe I missed it if it has happened), but man......why have tight ends if you refuse to use them except for occasional blocking. This is ridiculous!

I want every play involving Hedge getting a ball torn out and burned. In fact bring along the fucktard who designed said plays. HE IS A BLOCKING FULLBACK! USE HIM TO...I DON'T KNOW................................................MAYBE BLOCK??????????????????????

You know Gilbride's play calling reminds me of my college physiology professor....she was a middle aged chick but still had the face and a bod on her. It was a 3.5 hour class so there was always a break in the middle and a short one next to the last half hour. Well she would go out and hit up some lines in the bathroom and come back wired like the shit. This was verified by a grad student who worked with her...chick was a zombie for coke. Anyway....Gilbride must leave to take hits every now and then and leaves a script on plays to run in his absence.