SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

Pick a Winner and the Final Result  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Cowboys_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Cowboys by less than 3
    • Cowboys by 3-9
    • Cowboys by 10-14
    • Cowboys by 14+
    • TIE

No doubt.....Jerry wanted that one fucking bad. Instead Eli and his new receivers are the talk in Big D tonight. bwahahahahaha.

Makes me want to go fire up a strategy game and rape and pillage a couple of barbarian provinces....get this testosterone rush battened down. Its almost an orgasmic experience when we beat the Broke Backs in their home...and especially in these overblown and overwrought new digs. That stadium is like a duded up Texas Tart with layer after layer of makeup and hairspray....but hollow inside.

Jerry World's turf has been christened with Big Blue spooge. God I can't wait for the internet to produce a shot of the Cryptkeeper's face during the FG kick.

Yes we'll take a W anyday. but we were outplayed.. although I can understand since we're missing a lot of players... especially Tuck.

I like Gilbride a lot up until the 10 yard line- geez will you please throw on first down in the red zone? just try it- what do you have to lose?

bleedin had a great line earlier, something like our redzone offense would be good if we just stay outside the 30

i forget the exact line he had but it was nice

NY Giants Receiving

REC----------------------- YDS-------------- TD--------------- LG

Manningham 10------- 150 -------------------1---------------- 49

Smith---------- 10-------- 134 1----------------------------------- 32

I like Gilbride a lot up until the 10 yard line- geez will you please throw on first down in the red zone? just try it- what do you have to lose?

I agree. Eli absolutely kills on play-action.

I'll say this, though....after the show that Smith and Manningham put on, I'm thinking the coaching staff is thinking up some new wrinkles. Those two were juking coverage out of their shoes all night.

Jerry World's turf has been christened with Big Blue spooge. God I can't wait for the internet to produce a shot of the Cryptkeeper's face during the FG kick.

the only way it could have ended better would be if he had missed the 1st kick at the end, but Bum, Jr calling timeout gave us a 2nd chance and we got it.

I'd love to have seen Jones's face if that had happened.

the only way it could have ended better would be if he had missed the 1st kick at the end, but Bum, Jr calling timeout gave us a 2nd chance and we got it.

I'd love to have seen Jones's face if that had happened.

Amen to that, rev.