SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

Pick a Winner and the Final Result  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Cowboys_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Cowboys by less than 3
    • Cowboys by 3-9
    • Cowboys by 10-14
    • Cowboys by 14+
    • TIE

I agree. Eli absolutely kills on play-action.

I'll say this, though....after the show that Smith and Manningham put on, I'm thinking the coaching staff is thinking up some new wrinkles. Those two were juking coverage out of their shoes all night.

pleasantly surprised by manningham, he's quite elusive. looked like the cowboys were selling out on the run all night. teams won't do that so much after tonight, which will open up the running game more.

one last thing, can we close the book on sinorice moss once and for all? he's the marv thornberry of football.

the only way it could have ended better would be if he had missed the 1st kick at the end, but Bum, Jr calling timeout gave us a 2nd chance and we got it.

I'd love to have seen Jones's face if that had happened.

Agreed. When I realized he called that timeout, I thouhght....Mother fucker!!

Yes we'll take a W anyday. but we were outplayed.. although I can understand since we're missing a lot of players... especially Tuck.

I don't agree, for all but a few drives the Dalloas D had no answer for us, and we just could not capatalise in the red zone. We could very easily have walked away in the first half and won by 2 TD's.

2 things that need attention fast are the red zone offense and our kicker.

I don't agree, for all but a few drives the Dalloas D had no answer for us, and we just could not capatalise in the red zone. We could very easily have walked away in the first half and won by 2 TD's.

2 things that need attention fast are the red zone offense and our kicker.

See I have to ask why, I mean he does what we expect him to do and thats kick the ball. He was what? 3/4 on field goals and all of his kickoffs were inside the 10 yard line heck a majority of them were taken inside the five. I mean in the end he always seems to make the kick that matters most, infact he made the winning kick twice. Not to mention coming back from missing a kick to kick the game winner isnt something all kickers have...just look at Carney or Feely.

I mean the guy isnt David Akers but it's obvious that the coaching staff is comfortable with him.

I do agree with you on the other point though Gilly and the O need to work out the "green zone" problems and get it working for us.

See I have to ask why, I mean he does what we expect him to do and thats kick the ball. He was what? 3/4 on field goals and all of his kickoffs were inside the 10 yard line heck a majority of them were taken inside the five. I mean in the end he always seems to make the kick that matters most, infact he made the winning kick twice. Not to mention coming back from missing a kick to kick the game winner isnt something all kickers have...just look at Carney or Feely.

I mean the guy isnt David Akers but it's obvious that the coaching staff is comfortable with him.

I do agree with you on the other point though Gilly and the O need to work out the "green zone" problems and get it working for us.

i'm fine with larry too- like you said, he makes the ones that count and his kickoffs are adequate. snorus can't be the KO returner though.

i'm fine with larry too- like you said, he makes the ones that count and his kickoffs are adequate. snorus can't be the KO returner though.

People know I have been somewhat of a Moss supporter, maybe not to the point of making excuses for him but because if the coaches kept him then I would agree he deserves a spot on the team. Recently though it makes me wonder why we did keep him, I mean I guess in an emergancy situation i.e. Smith/Manningham/Hixon go down he could be used as an replacement WR being as he has four years in the system. Other then that he seems to bring nothing to the table but I guess in the battle between Moss and Tyree, Tyree's injury pretty much gave Moss the default win.

Just a side note from what I read Tyree's injury must be a bad one because for all the teams he has tried out for he has failed the physical and they said he could barely run full tilt without coming up limping.

People know I have been somewhat of a Moss supporter, maybe not to the point of making excuses for him but because if the coaches kept him then I would agree he deserves a spot on the team. Recently though it makes me wonder why we did keep him, I mean I guess in an emergancy situation i.e. Smith/Manningham/Hixon go down he could be used as an replacement WR being as he has four years in the system. Other then that he seems to bring nothing to the table but I guess in the battle between Moss and Tyree, Tyree's injury pretty much gave Moss the default win.

Just a side note from what I read Tyree's injury must be a bad one because for all the teams he has tried out for he has failed the physical and they said he could barely run full tilt without coming up limping.

not that im doubting you, im just a fiend for nfl, but i kept reading about tyree working out for people and never read anything else after

so if you got info on his results id love it bro

So the one he missed didn't matter at the time/ He makes that and we don't have to drive the field for a last second field goal. Making the game winners is nice and all, luckily it's worked out for him, but when he shanks one and we lose by 1 point because we couldn't drive down the field or Corey Webster doesn't intercept one, will you still feel all cozy about him?

There are a dozen free agent kickers who could do exactly what Tynes does, it's an area of our game that should have been adressed in the offseason.

pleasantly surprised by manningham, he's quite elusive. looked like the cowboys were selling out on the run all night. teams won't do that so much after tonight, which will open up the running game more.

one last thing, can we close the book on sinorice moss once and for all? he's the marv thornberry of football.

Give him a severance package and just show him the door already....