SportsWrath

What part of the Dallas game concerns you

Martin

1. Their stright line speed WRs. Against TB I seen nothing but go routes by the Cowboys and all of their WRs were able to burn past the DBs. I'm sure Webster will lock down his man but I hope we get Ross back because he is the faster of our CBs.

2.Felix Jones, that kid is nothing but fucking pure speed. Against our slower LBs in Blackburn/Clark/Pierce I hope they dont try to isolate 1 on 1.

3. Witten. Cooley was able to have a good game against our LB core, so I hope they step it up.

I think overall we need a really good game from our LB core and hope that Boley can come in and use his speed from snap to snap. Romo can make time in the pocket and I'm sure he will be pressured all day but if he goes to his check down in Felix Jones/Jason Witten and it's against Clark/Blackburn/Pierce they are going to have a field day against us. Hopefully Sheridan gets our LBs ready for this game.

1. Their stright line speed WRs. Against TB I seen nothing but go routes by the Cowboys and all of their WRs were able to burn past the DBs. I'm sure Webster will lock down his man but I hope we get Ross back because he is the faster of our CBs.

2.Felix Jones, that kid is nothing but fucking pure speed. Against our slower LBs in Blackburn/Clark/Pierce I hope they dont try to isolate 1 on 1.

3. Witten. Cooley was able to have a good game against our LB core, so I hope they step it up.

I think overall we need a really good game from our LB core and hope that Boley can come in and use his speed from snap to snap. Romo can make time in the pocket and I'm sure he will be pressured all day but if he goes to his check down in Felix Jones/Jason Witten and it's against Clark/Blackburn/Pierce they are going to have a field day against us. Hopefully Sheridan gets our LBs ready for this game.

yeah i agree with the Giants LB's being isolated. Romo will check down alot I would imagine

especially if our rush is hot and heavy.

2 things that I hope for and thats a more consistant running game from the Giants

and touchdowns not FG's !!!

the part between the opening kickoff and the final play. :rolleyes:

seriously, dallas is a september team and they'll be up for this game in their new house.

i was at a night game in the meadowlands where they retired phil simms number- and jerry jones and his 'boys

came in and crashed the party. they destroyed us.

be nice if we can return the favor in their new palace with the world watching.

Very good analysis.

seriously, dallas is a september team and they'll be up for this game in their new house.

i was at a night game in the meadowlands where they retired phil simms number- and jerry jones and his 'boys

remember the game well. They totally zapped us. yes destroyed is the right word.

Was that the Mon night game, where we lost 35-0? :furious:

They are not physically able to handle our heat.....good team, good finesse, not very physical

Romo is a very good QB who can at times look like Joe Montana.

He is able to dump the ball off with great accuracy.

With the heavy pass rush I know there gonna check down often

and screens of all variety will be many. I hope Sheridan diguises

his pressure to keep it honest.

Sure handed tackling and good coverage from LB's will be key.

Dallas has no depth on both sides of the ball. Yeah, they were good enough to beat Tampa Bay(which might be the worst team in football and Tampa still put up a fight for most of the game)...But the Giants are a very tough and psychical team, on both offense and defense and the dallas starters are going to be exhausted. I expect the Giants to destroy them Sunday night. 44-10 Giants

Dallas has no depth on both sides of the ball. Yeah, they were good enough to beat Tampa Bay(which might be the worst team in football and Tampa still put up a fight for most of the game)...But the Giants are a very tough and psychical team, on both offense and defense and the dallas starters are going to be exhausted. I expect the Giants to destroy them Sunday night. 44-10 Giants

TB's not the worst, but there's a big difference in playing a team searching for a QB and an old D, than playing a SB MVP with quite possibly the best D in the league. Giants 31-17

The redskins game, for me didnt answer any questions. This game will be the one that truly tells us where our offense is at, as well as the "D," but we all know our D is good. Romo worries me tho because of his ability to kepp a play going. Look for CW and Osi to have big games.

Yep...and I remember Jerry Jones making mention of that ....the cunt that he is....love nothing better than to see a repeat of his face from the 2008 playoff game. As if his prize race horse was just shot in front of him....bastard. :furious:

Yep...and I remember Jerry Jones making mention of that ....the cunt that he is....love nothing better than to see a repeat of his face from the 2008 playoff game. As if his prize race horse was just shot in front of him....bastard. :furious:

and... as simms dedication was going on, jones came walking out of the locker room area with monica seles, trying to steal some spotlight- this was with his first face.

Very good analysis.

Against Tamps d. Romo had time. I HOPE he rides that into the Cowboys game. If that monster of a line can pressue Romo, we have no worries. We all know he is not good when pressured, and Tampa as they did bring pressure did not really execute well when giving the opportunity. Plus Web and company can shut down any of their corneres. The best defense is gonna win and I will give that to the GMEN. Their recievers dont have much chance when romo is flat on his back. Plus Tampa sucks this year, It was about as equivilent to the Saints lining up to Detroit.

The redskins game, for me didnt answer any questions. This game will be the one that truly tells us where our offense is at, as well as the "D," but we all know our D is good. Romo worries me tho because of his ability to kepp a play going. Look for CW and Osi to have big games.

Yep, Romo doesn't make the same mistakes in the pocket that Campbell (still!) does like hanging back where Osi can rape him instead of stepping up. He's shifty and accurate on the move, and their OLine is much better. I'm looking for a big game from our DTs to limit Romo's time in the pocket.

Yep, Romo doesn't make the same mistakes in the pocket that Campbell (still!) does like hanging back where Osi can rape him instead of stepping up. He's shifty and accurate on the move, and their OLine is much better. I'm looking for a big game from our DTs to limit Romo's time in the pocket.

If Romo was the QB for the Redskins last sunday the outcome of the game

may have been totally different. A loss for the Giants would have been very possible.

You cant leave points on the table and let a team hang around.