SportsWrath

Giants vs. Jets Gameday Thread

BronxRik

Well, Justin.TV keeps freezing up, so I missed the Nicks TD. Was able to see DeAndre Wright look hapless, though.

So how was the TD to Nicks? Can anyone describe the play?

fought off the DB raping him at the goal line made a diving catch

DAMN HE MADE ANOTHER ONE SWEEEEEEEET TD NICKS :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH! GET THESE WRs SOME FUCING STICKUM!

edit: I'm a half hour behind so if they did something to redeem themselves...no I stand by it. This is the third time I've seen Manningham had a perfect pass just bounce off of his hands. If somewhere down the line other WRs do well great but Manningham is not impressing me at all.

Well, Justin.TV keeps freezing up, so I missed the Nicks TD. Was able to see DeAndre Wright look hapless, though.

So how was the TD to Nicks? Can anyone describe the play?

So did we miss a 2 point conversion or an xtra point?

SAW THAT GREAT CONNECTION TO NICKS! NICE!

I wish that stream didnt fail but I'm sure I'll catch the pre-season on NFL netowrk. Nice to see Nicks with two TDs.

It's a nice stepping stone and I'm sure he'll gain a lot of confidence from this game. Now he just needs to do it in a real game and prove to the coaches he is the man.

Damn Carr is an idiot. I mean, dumbass, you're out of the pocket, throw the football out of bounds downfield!

I was reading some where today that the Giants should trade for Tyler Thigpen or maybe wait and he will be a cut now that KC has Cassle and Croyle ahead of him

OMG.....I just watched the highlights. Sanchez is is one lucky fucker. That TD where he was almost sacked and then heaved up that garbage throw....geez, this was the Jets SB. I cant stand that fuckin team that tries there best in a PRESEASON game. Fuckin losers.

ANd no, before you come in and say..."Well Sanchez threw a good...blah blah blah....FUCK that. LUCKY SUMBITCH. LUCKYY!!!! NO TALENT!!! STOP DEFENDING!!!

Yes, I drank alot. But fuck you if you think Sanchez is good. Fuckin USC prick.

Nicks is a stud.

OMG.....I just watched the highlights. Sanchez is is one lucky fucker. That TD where he was almost sacked and then heaved up that garbage throw....geez, this was the Jets SB. I cant stand that fuckin team that tries there best in a PRESEASON game. Fuckin losers.

ANd no, before you come in and say..."Well Sanchez threw a good...blah blah blah....FUCK that. LUCKY SUMBITCH. LUCKYY!!!! NO TALENT!!! STOP DEFENDING!!!

Nicks is a stud.

The reason it was a good play was becasue our wonderful defensive backs had there heads in their asses WATCHING the pass rush instead of the recievers. Then the cant tackle for shit bug struck again.

That wasnt luck. He read it perfect and was just able to get the throw off.

Kinda reminded me of another NY qb that was under a ton of pressure, eluded, and was able to hit his man...

Nicks is a stud.

right...you would characterize that play as luck and say he has no talent, but you would say manning's play in the SB to Tyree was skill, talent and precision...the dog loves the objectivity...

right...you would characterize that play as luck and say he has no talent, but you would say manning's play in the SB to Tyree was skill, talent and precision...the dog loves the objectivity...

Well he did throw up a 10 minute floater and as Dub said Our Secondary was watching the play and not participating in on it. Also Dockery let the receiver go and CC.Brown never picked him up until after putting down his long island icetea and jogged over towards the floater waited to make sure it was ruled a catch then tried to one arm tackle him at the 11 or 12 but the guy (stuckey was it ) spun out of it and fought to the endzone.

I am starting to C.C. now why Houston let him go.

The reason it was a good play was becasue our wonderful defensive backs had there heads in their asses WATCHING the pass rush instead of the recievers. Then the cant tackle for shit bug struck again.

That wasnt luck. He read it perfect and was just able to get the throw off.

Kinda reminded me of another NY qb that was under a ton of pressure, eluded, and was able to hit his man...

K, Im sober now. :blush: And I agree our secondary was not covering well. But Sanchez lucked out on that throw, he was gonna get pummeled, and he didnt just get it off in time to the right place, he threw a lame duck that our safties allowed the rec. to catch. Much different than Eli's throw to Tyree, he ELUDED the coverage, then threw it to Tyree. If anything, the catch had a little luck goin with it. Sanchez didnt elude anything, he heaved it up with the defenders all up in his face.