SportsWrath

Giants vs. Jets Gameday Thread

BronxRik

I found it on his forum with out joining :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: to you LOL

Well, the guy is nice enough to stream it so I figured I'd boost his member base. Too bad he's only streaming it because it's a Jets game, I was hoping I'd found a new home for streamed Giants game for the season.

Although, if the Gmen play in the regular season the way they have been this pre-season, I'm going to have to go back to my old routine of not watching any games and hope for the best.

There has to be some on Sportswrath that has the Ticket that can stream Giants games and Have it PWed I wish I had DTV I would do it. of course we would have to keep it kinda hush hush maybe change the PW every week .

EAT IT COUGHLIN EAT IT

NO KICKER

NO ONE CAN TACKLE IN THE SECONDARY

NO ONE CAN CATCH

NO ONE CAN COACH THE OFFENSE

AND THE SAD THING IS IT SEEMS LIKE NO ONE CARES MORE THAN THE FANS.

When we need to work on the passing game a draw is called on 3rd and 6

you are about to get beat by the Trojan Horse , A damn Rookie .

It frustrating to see that after all the practices we have had and the time(off season and last years games) Eli has had to work with Smith/Manningham/Moss/Boss they still never seem to be on the same page . Every time Eli drops back to pass All I do is pray some one wont drop a pass.

we are in deep shit this season in the passing game. I dont want to sound like Jack, but this core cant do a thing right and they've had enough time to get it together. If by the 3rd preseason game it isnt working chances are its not going to. Reese dropped the ball not making an offer for Braylon.

WHY am I so Pissed off Its pre season ARRRRRGh I don't know fuck it what it is is what it is I guess at this point . Looks like I need to buy a 55 gal drum full of tums for the season.

I am starting to feel the same way I did the year before we won the super bowl My stomach hurts now whats it gooign to be like in Late November :wacko: