SportsWrath

Giants vs. Jets Gameday Thread

BronxRik

I am looking foward to this game. Starts normally play into the second half, I want to see the Giants starting D bust Sanchez up tonight, couple of sacks and at least 1 INT.

Not expected to play against the Jets due to injury: Defensive linemen Chris Canty (hamstring) and Jay Alford (knee), cornerbacks Aaron Ross (hamstring) and Stoney Woodson (ankle), linebackers Antonio Pierce (foot) and Michael Boley (PUP/hip), wide receiver David Tyree (hamstring), offensive lineman Orrin Thompson (quad) and running back Andre Brown (Achilles).

So the offensive line and all the young WR's will be in tonight. The offense cannot look as lost as it did last week in Chicago.

I am trying to get a hold of Directtv see if I can get WNBC

NBC Is supposed to Stream NFL games Live on the web Last year They had a contract with Adobe Flash this year it is with Microsoft So you may need the Silver light Player to view the games. I am not sure if the Giants game is going to be on it tonight I don't see a link for it on NBC

LOOK HERE

anyone have a stream??

There is one about 1/2 mile from my house. It has small trout in it and a load of crayfish . When I was a kid I would pick crayfish by the dozen and sell them to the local bait shop for 5 cents each after we would get about 10 - 12 dozen we would collect or money and buy the shit out of candy and near beer at the corner store ...... yeah that's right we could buy near beer at age 13 back in the early 80's. TEXAS LIGHT Bitches:P

There is one about 1/2 mile from my house. It has small trout in it and a load of crayfish . When I was a kid I would pick crayfish by the dozen and sell them to the local bait shop for 5 cents each after we would get about 10 - 12 dozen we would collect or money and buy the shit out of candy and near beer at the corner store ...... yeah that's right we could buy near beer at age 13 back in the early 80's. TEXAS LIGHT Bitches:P

24mx2li.gif

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink: