SportsWrath

Pre-Season: Giants Football is back!

jranieli

Danny Ware was awful. Nicks needs some adjusting, but it looks like he has good hands. Barden just looks like a pro. But most of all....CLINT SINTIM. That little glimpse we saw tonite was a star in the fuckin making. That dudes a beast. Woodsen....buh bye. And Moss????? :blink: He stinks. <_<

Awesome end to the game.

Ware's run was impressive, and loved Sintim's effort tonight.

But that fucking tackling in the secondary late in the game was awful.

To be honest alot of those guys at the end of the game wont even make the team.

Sintim really impressed me tonight, did well as a LB and as soon as he put his hand down he was a force.

Screw the 5-1-5 I want the 6-0-5 with the front six being Osi/Kiwi/Canty/Alford/Tuck/Sintim.

Danny Ware was awful. Nicks needs some adjusting, but it looks like he has good hands. Barden just looks like a pro. But most of all....CLINT SINTIM. That little glimpse we saw tonite was a star in the fuckin making. That dudes a beast. Woodsen....buh bye. And Moss????? :blink: He stinks. <_<

I dont know, they both looked like rookies but then again it's not like they had anyone good throwing to them. Nicks made a great catch and was physical with the DB off the line and Barden showed that he can get separation. I dont think we will have any sort of true idea of what they can do until they either have Eli or Carr throwing to them, more then likely the next game we will see them with the 1st/2nd team O.

yes, can we close the book on two things now?

a) Moss will never be a factor

b) Bradshaw is still awesome

I dont know, they both looked like rookies but then again it's not like they had anyone good throwing to them. Nicks made a great catch and was physical with the DB off the line and Barden showed that he can get separation. I dont think we will have any sort of true idea of what they can do until they either have Eli or Carr throwing to them, more then likely the next game we will see them with the 1st/2nd team O.

Of course Im going by the little we saw, and that fact that some scrubs were throwin to them, but that was nice awareness to make that catch by Nicks, and Barden looks comfortable out there.

Barden's got to make that play at the end of the game, reach out andhe gets that pass. Woodson threw that pretty well.

Barden's got to make that play at the end of the game, reach out andhe gets that pass. Woodson threw that pretty well.

I would of liked to see him also fight for the ball on that interception. I know the DB made a good play but at the same time he pulled it away from Barden before he was able to pretty much get a hold of it. But hey this is just nit-picking, I would love to see Nicks and Barden with Eli throwing to them. Nicks showed he can get down field and compete for the ball on that deep pass and Barden showed separation. Then again this is just me looking into their little play time and when the ball was thrown their way, cant wait to see what they could actually do.

What about Ware's play tonight was awful? I thought when he actually got an opening he ran with power and speed. Not impressed with Patrick Allen.

I left with 3 min left in the 4th, I didnt see that. :angry:

Woodson threw a floater over the DB's heads and Barden had got outside them. Jumping for it would have meant the db's could have defended the play, so Barden needed to reach out and try to reel it in. He didn't do anything. Probably experience, but still looking at the size of the guy he could have made the play. I thought it was a well thrown ball actually.

Other notes, Gilbride was riding Nicks to get seperation at the line and push off more aggressively. I think it was Bomar threw a pass, Nicks got jammed at the line and just about held onto the ball when it was thrown to him.

My nitpick was Guy Whimper cantering downfield on Danny Ware's TD's. He made no attempt to block anyone downfield. You'd think he'd want to put a lick on someone.

I hope that Coughlin gets Sintim serious time with the first unit next week to see how he handles the big dogs, because he was mishandling guys on the 2nd -3rd unit is misleading. But the guy put in some serious effort and showed some nice speed.

What about Ware's play tonight was awful? I thought when he actually got an opening he ran with power and speed. Not impressed with Patrick Allen.

:huh:

Were we watching the same game? Ware ran like a puss, he amassed 21 yds on 12 carries. Thats pathetic. Against a 3rd team too. He had that one LB solo tackling him with ease, and he wasnt hitting the holes, he pussyfooted. Allen on the other hand looked pretty good.

Woodson threw a floater over the DB's heads and Barden had got outside them. Jumping for it would have meant the db's could have defended the play, so Barden needed to reach out and try to reel it in. He didn't do anything. Probably experience, but still looking at the size of the guy he could have made the play. I thought it was a well thrown ball actually.

Other notes, Gilbride was riding Nicks to get seperation at the line and push off more aggressively. I think it was Bomar threw a pass, Nicks got jammed at the line and just about held onto the ball when it was thrown to him.

My nitpick was Guy Whimper cantering downfield on Danny Ware's TD's. He made no attempt to block anyone downfield. You'd think he'd want to put a lick on someone.

I hope that Coughlin gets Sintim serious time with the first unit next week to see how he handles the big dogs, because he was mishandling guys on the 2nd -3rd unit is misleading. But the guy put in some serious effort and showed some nice speed.

Ahhh, k, got it. Yeah, with his size, he's got to make a grab for those.

And agreed on Sintim. This guy has me so pumped for the season. He does need to get with the big boys already, cause he was abusin them 3rd string fools!

:huh:

Were we watching the same game? Ware ran like a puss, he amassed 21 yds on 12 carries. Thats pathetic. Against a 3rd team too. He had that one LB solo tackling him with ease, and he wasnt hitting the holes, he pussyfooted. Allen on the other hand looked pretty good.

You take away 1 carry from Allen and he had 7 carries for 7 yards. Overall, the blocking was awful for both Ware and Allen. But I thought Ware was more decisive and would cut and drive forward. Allen did a lot of dancing and showed poor vision. One play he had a lot of room on the edge but cut it back inside to tacklers. The WR's must not have blocked literally at all because I was seeing DB's coming up and gang tackling.

Even though the numbers weren't there for Ware running the football, I was still impressed with his decisiveness, whereas Allen looked unsure of what he wanted to do.

You take away 1 carry from Allen and he had 7 carries for 7 yards. Overall, the blocking was awful for both Ware and Allen. But I thought Ware was more decisive and would cut and drive forward. Allen did a lot of dancing and showed poor vision. One play he had a lot of room on the edge but cut it back inside to tacklers. The WR's must not have blocked literally at all because I was seeing DB's coming up and gang tackling.

Even though the numbers weren't there for Ware running the football, I was still impressed with his decisiveness, whereas Allen looked unsure of what he wanted to do.

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. You are dead on, except switch the players. Ware looked like he had not one ounce of decisiveness and Allen looked like he was hittin the holes, or at least trying to, the blocking wasnt that great.

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. You are dead on, except switch the players. Ware looked like he had not one ounce of decisiveness and Allen looked like he was hittin the holes, or at least trying to, the blocking wasnt that great.

Allen looked horrible, dancing before he hit the hole and showed no speed outside of that first run where the hole was big enough for a pickup truck to drive threw. Ware impressed me during the game and showed that I have no problem carrying him as the #3 RB to spell Jacobs or Bradshaw when their tired. Ware will be our #3 by years come and Allan will be looking for another team, unless he does something great to over throw Ware.