SportsWrath

Pre-Season: Giants Football is back!

jranieli

Allen looked horrible, dancing before he hit the hole and showed no speed outside of that first run where the hole was big enough for a pickup truck to drive threw. Ware impressed me during the game and showed that I have no problem carrying him as the #3 RB to spell Jacobs or Bradshaw when their tired. Ware will be our #3 by years come and Allan will be looking for another team, unless he does something great to over throw Ware.

I agree. Ware didn't exactly blow my mind, but where he didn't get yards there wasn't anything there anyway. He did his part right, thats all we can ask. Allen got one no-brainer running lane, otherwise his time on the field was nothing but a Dancing with the Stars audition.

Allen looked horrible, dancing before he hit the hole and showed no speed outside of that first run where the hole was big enough for a pickup truck to drive threw. Ware impressed me during the game and showed that I have no problem carrying him as the #3 RB to spell Jacobs or Bradshaw when their tired. Ware will be our #3 by years come and Allan will be looking for another team, unless he does something great to over throw Ware.

Ware will be, because he really is a good back, despite that weak ass attempt last night. You guys were seeing something different. That one singular LB keep taking Ware down with ease, Lehman or something. He danced around, not Allen. :huh: Allen wasnt a superstar, but Ware was horrible last night. But Ware will be our #3, I know he's good. He just looked bad last night.

Let me add.....I missed the entire 2nd quarter and the 1st 3 minutes of the 3rd due to my sons football practice. But I see 12 att for 21 yds, i think not even 2 yds a carry and this LB is handling hium with ease, it dont look good. Did I miss something?