SportsWrath

Amani Toomer now a Chief

Allstarjim

NFLTA had a little tid-bit on Toomer during his Chiefs press conference. Sounds like he still really wants to play for a couple more years and is going to give it his all to push the starting line up. Said he loves everything New York did for him and he's going to miss the team but said it's time to move on.

It was fucking weird seeing him with another teams name on him......going to miss ya you GOAT.

NFLTA had a little tid-bit on Toomer during his Chiefs press conference. Sounds like he still really wants to play for a couple more years and is going to give it his all to push the starting line up. Said he loves everything New York did for him and he's going to miss the team but said it's time to move on.

It was fucking weird seeing him with another teams name on him......going to miss ya you GOAT.

I told you guys Toomer would be signed..........we should have kept Amani

Toomer or your boy Tyree? Because there's a snowflake's chance in hell that we could have kept both. Amani's time with us was up.

Exactly. Just because the Chiefs signed him doesn't mean we made the wrong move in letting him go. Amani was not getting separation anymore, and it's time someone else out of our young receivers steps up and becomes the next Amani.

Exactly. Just because the Chiefs signed him doesn't mean we made the wrong move in letting him go. Amani was not getting separation anymore, and it's time someone else out of our young receivers steps up and becomes the next Amani.

Amani reminded me of Jerry Rice

If your asking me to pick between Amani or Tyree at WR the answer is so obvious I wont answer it

then again Tyree is better than Manningham, or Moss IMHO

Amani reminded me of Jerry Rice

If your asking me to pick between Amani or Tyree at WR the answer is so obvious I wont answer it

then again Tyree is better than Manningham, or Moss IMHO

Your opinions are many things Jack, but they're never humble.

Amani reminds me of Jerry Rice, too. 40 something Jerry Rice on Dancing With the Stars. Get over it Jack, Amani was through, washed up, past his useful NFL life. Manningham, Nicks, and Smith, that is the future of this WR corps... Amani was the past.

Amani reminds me of Jerry Rice, too. 40 something Jerry Rice on Dancing With the Stars. Get over it Jack, Amani was through, washed up, past his useful NFL life. Manningham, Nicks, and Smith, that is the future of this WR corps... Amani was the past.

i'll grant you he's getting up in yrs but if you needed a clutch catch on the sidelines and getting both feet down........in the 4th Qtr ...........he's still the king

i think toomer has some solid football left, 500 yd 3 or 4 td type seasons for 2.

i also think that toomer believes he's as good as he was 5 years ago.

Yes but I could say anyone of our WR's, even Sinorice Moss, could have a season like that and even exceed it. That is why he wasn't retained... because really 500 yards and a couple of touchdowns is all you can realistically expect, and he is on the down slope. All of our WR's are on the upslope.

Yes but I could say anyone of our WR's, even Sinorice Moss, could have a season like that and even exceed it. That is why he wasn't retained... because really 500 yards and a couple of touchdowns is all you can realistically expect, and he is on the down slope. All of our WR's are on the upslope.

i agree, i wanted him back because i just like toomer and woulda liked him to retire a giant.

but i completely understand the decision and feel like steve smith right now is better than amani toomer right now.

i hope down the road toomer signs the one day contract with the giants to retire a giant