SportsWrath

Coughlin Wired

Lughead

Nice catch by Barden but Coughlin seemed to be doggin' him a little.

The grab by Nicks was amazing. It was way over his head and he reached up and snagged it with one hand then turned right upfield. I'm more and more impressed with everything I see of this kid. I know it's early, but...

Nice catch by Barden but Coughlin seemed to be doggin' him a little.

not really, Barden is rough around the edges and Coughlin was pushing technique with him. Here's what i liked about it, most guys won't look at you when you're coaching them which kinda means they are not listening. barden is looking right at Coughlin paying attention. barden is a big guy which means that there's a lot of him to grab, he's telliing him to stay compact in his breaks, which is good.

damn, he really did change huh. he's very likable and you'd think he'd be hardest on the rookies

Yes...there was no fake hard ass stuff....comments on techniques....and staying positive even in the criticism. And he was treating them like men and not kids fresh from college.

The grab by Nicks was amazing. It was way over his head and he reached up and snagged it with one hand then turned right upfield. I'm more and more impressed with everything I see of this kid. I know it's early, but...

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing. I know it was only two catches, but that kid looks VERY fluid and looks to have pretty good acceleration.

not really, Barden is rough around the edges and Coughlin was pushing technique with him. Here's what i liked about it, most guys won't look at you when you're coaching them which kinda means they are not listening. barden is looking right at Coughlin paying attention. barden is a big guy which means that there's a lot of him to grab, he's telliing him to stay compact in his breaks, which is good.

It's not a bad thing because if the coach spends time critiquing you then it's because he wants you to become better. The worst thing that can happen is if your coach ignores you because then he knows you aren't worth the time.

Nicks looks great.

Question:

Look at the video at about the 2:40 mark. Coach Coughlin is talking to A. Brown, our rook RB, and behind him is a gentleman in a #97 blue jersey.......that's not Kiwi. Did he give up his #?

Nicks looks great.

Question:

Look at the video at about the 2:40 mark. Coach Coughlin is talking to A. Brown, our rook RB, and behind him is a gentleman in a #97 blue jersey.......that's not Kiwi. Did he give up his #?

kiwi changed to 94, 97 is sintim.

the General is a fine leader. We're lucky to have him. This may be our day in the sun; I already fear the day that we have to hear them thinking about Gilbride.

There were a ton of cloudy days as I think back to the early 1970's.

Yes the sun is shinning and it feels great!!

I tape every game and it goes in the vault under lock and key. :rolleyes: