SportsWrath

DID WE RE-SIGN OUR PRO BOWL KICKER- CARNEY

JackStroud

That chick has a nice rack....a bit of a butterface....but he mouth looks like there is nothing wrong with....er ....oh...excuse...me....yeah the caps lock is not your friend. Gotta stay on target. :mellow:

funny-pictures-cat-pidgeons-star-wars.jpg

Seriously that is some seriously stealthy moves by that cat. Was trying to find a Porkins picture but found that.

funny-pictures-cat-pidgeons-star-wars.jpg

Seriously that is some seriously stealthy moves by that cat. Was trying to find a Porkins picture but found that.

Kool man that is one smart cat for sure....would have loved to see the outcome...some pigeon pie...lol. I saved this one.

sorry to interupt your little coffee clatch girls but does anyone know if John Carney is still our kicker?

he only made the pro bowl.....no biggee

or are we bringing back "Lawrence the eratic one" Tynes?

Months into the offseason and you don't even know the contract situation of Carney? Find another team to rout for you clearly are not a fan worthy of our time and patience.

Months into the offseason and you don't even know the contract situation of Carney? Find another team to rout for you clearly are not a fan worthy of our time and patience.

[/quote

with over 9000 posts you are living proof practice does not always pay off

well lets see.

giants.com has a roster section where you can check the roster.

and also rhett bomar was given number 5. the same number that john carney was wearing last season.

and im pretty sure everyone besides you knows that we didnt re-sign carney.

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING!

NO PROBOWL KICKER, PIERCE CAN'T PLAY, ELI HAS A NOODLE ARM, NO KAWIKA MITCHELL, AND THE SUPERBOWL WAS A FLUKE.

Yeah we get it already Jack.

well lets see.

and also rhett bomar was given number 5. the same number that john carney was wearing last season.

there is stupidity and then there is that special section for breath-taking stupidity

not signing Carney would fit right there beside not signing Mitchell

The bloom is off the rose with Mr Reese

We face a season with a un-reliable kicker (after failing to offer a contract to our pro bowl kicker) , a punching bag at MLBer, no go-to wide receiver (after cutting our best one BEFORE his court date), and a defensive coordinator who refuses to stand on the sidelines as by his oiwn admission he has no personality (which puts him in good company with the HC who does not have one either)

Well if they re-signed Carney and let go of Tynes we'd be hearing before the end of the 2009 season about how we need a young kicker who has more leg.

there is stupidity and then there is that special section for breath-taking stupidity

not signing Carney would fit right there beside not signing Mitchell

The bloom is off the rose with Mr Reese

We face a season with a un-reliable kicker (after failing to offer a contract to our pro bowl kicker) , a punching bag at MLBer, no go-to wide receiver (after cutting our best one BEFORE his court date), and a defensive coordinator who refuses to stand on the sidelines as by his oiwn admission he has no personality (which puts him in good company with the HC who does not have one either)

Well if they re-signed Carney and let go of Tynes we'd be hearing before the end of the 2009 season about how we need a young kicker who has more leg.

not from me you wouldn't

you dont cut a pro bowl anything

Carneys kick offs were good and getting better

not from me you wouldn't

you dont cut a pro bowl anything

Carneys kick offs were good and getting better

That's laughable.

John Carney fucking sucks balls and I did not want him when the Giants

signed him. Carney is the master of making a non clutch kick. You ever

see Carney make a clutch kick? The guy had 2 misses in the Philly playoff

game and he missed them both. Carney sucks ass.

That's laughable.

Thanks for that brilliant input

what was the poor guy 38 out of 40 with Pro Bowl honors.......yeah your right we need a guy like Tynes who hooked 2 left before hitting the big one in Green Bay. It was a miracle he actually made one

I wish the Giants had 22 Antonio Pierce's and Tynes and your spot in Hades was a big screen TV to watch them

Carney will probably line up in th NFC East or with the Jets along with Plaxico to drive you nuts.......I'll tease you a bit when that happens

not too much

you could not handle it hahahahaha

By the way Carney did not lose to Philly.......Eli was the culprit

That's laughable.

So he made them is what you're saying? :P

I know you are anti Jack, but Carney didn't suck.

Thanks for that brilliant input

what was the poor guy 38 out of 40 with Pro Bowl honors.......yeah your right we need a guy like Tynes who hooked 2 left before hitting the big one in Green Bay. It was a miracle he actually made one

I wish the Giants had 22 Antonio Pierce's and Tynes and your spot in Hades was a big screen TV to watch them

Carney will probably line up in th NFC East or with the Jets along with Plaxico to drive you nuts.......I'll tease you a bit when that happens

not too much

you could not handle it hahahahaha

By the way Carney did not lose to Philly.......Eli was the culprit

How the hell could Carney possibly get a pass for missing 2 Field Goals in a playoff game? Yet Tynes is the worst kicker ever for missing the same exact amount in sub zero weather, kicking a concrete ball. Blame whoever you like, leaving 6 points on the board in a playoff game is huge.

So he made them is what you're saying? :P

I know you are anti Jack, but Carney didn't suck.

Carney was terrible down the stretch. His kick offs and his misses in the

Minnesota game and the Philly game.

Yeah, John Carney was good.

well lets see.

on the plus side, jack at least now knows that kerry collins is no longer on the team and im sure that makes him smile

How the hell could Carney possibly get a pass for missing 2 Field Goals in a playoff game? Yet Tynes is the worst kicker ever for missing the same exact amount in sub zero weather, kicking a concrete ball. Blame whoever you like, leaving 6 points on the board in a playoff game is huge.

When Carney kicked I could get up and go get a beer and hit the replay button later

When Tynes kicked (even KO's and Xtra points) you could not get up to piss if you had a 2 oz capacity bladder

that was the difference

When Carney kicked I could get up and go get a beer and hit the replay button later

When Tynes kicked (even KO's and Xtra points) you could not get up to piss if you had a 2 oz capacity bladder

that was the difference

I have no use for Tynes either, but your love of Carney is unwarranted; especially if you watched any games after mid November.