SportsWrath

DID WE RE-SIGN OUR PRO BOWL KICKER- CARNEY

JackStroud

Thankfully I am over the 2005 season where our 1st year as a starter Qb took a team to 11-5 a div title and struggled in his first playoff game where two of the starting lbers were watching the div clinching game 2 weeks prior on their couch.

Thankfully I am over the 2005 season where our 1st year as a starter Qb took a team to 11-5 a div title and struggled in his first playoff game where two of the starting lbers were watching the div clinching game 2 weeks prior on their couch.

nice tackle, good form but not a snotter

Amen. I thought that was a great year even after the playoff game. Any real fan would, knowing the circumstances of the defense and Eli still being green and all.

I have this crazy fucking idea - sign a young free agent kicker out of college with a cannon for a leg....someone that could actually turn the Meadowlands elements to our advantage (for a change).

There's a kid out of Utah named Louie Sakoda that is both a placekicker and a punter. Not that I want to replace Feagles, but one has to be realistic about his age.

From what I yet, he's trying to earn a spot with the Chargers. I'd love it if we could sign him instead of the jelly-legged retreads that we normally rely upon.

http://www.sltrib.com/utahutes/ci_12244994

I have this crazy fucking idea - sign a young free agent kicker out of college with a cannon for a leg....someone that could actually turn the Meadowlands elements to our advantage (for a change).

There's a kid out of Utah named Louie Sakoda that is both a placekicker and a punter. Not that I want to replace Feagles, but one has to be realistic about his age.

From what I yet, he's trying to earn a spot with the Chargers. I'd love it if we could sign him instead of the jelly-legged retreads that we normally rely upon.

http://www.sltrib.com/utahutes/ci_12244994

I dunno. The article says he struggled with kickoffs. Isn't that the problem we already have?

yeah I just see no use in drudging up the past ;)

I'll never forget the three SB wins especially the first and last, and I'll never forget the SFO loss, and the loss to the Panthers

Tiki was right.......it was pure out coaching

if Fox wants to waste a spy for Tiki's cutback's there is a counter move

Coughlin never changed a thing

PURE STUBBORNESS

He also never in the entire Carolina game put in Jacobs...who at the time was a stud and hit like a truck (sort of like Shockey's rookie year).......remember when Shockey ran over that stud Indy saftey Adam whatshisface

Jacobs would have taken Carolina out of thier game much like Ward did last year

MAN I'm going to miss Ward.......the new kid looked like Jim Brown last pre-season though.