SportsWrath

Giants should move up to Rams pick for Crabtree.

Plax 4 Prez

If Jake the Snake Roberts could have just cut down on the drug and alcohol abuse (not cut them out entirely mind you), he would have been considered better than everyone but the Rock. Go watch his old promos. Hulk Hogan was afraid to put him over and the Ultimate Warrior also. Jake was the best.

Oh yeah, Money where's your fucking math problem for that Suckah??

yeah ultimate warrior hated jake roberts. i dont think hogan putting over jake the snake would've been very believable though considering their sizes.

Now, I know we're all having a little fun, but let me show you where we draw the line when it comes to making jokes.

Line = ---------------------------------------------------------------

Death.

yeah money, what's next? nick adenhart jokes?

scott hall does not approve of such humor:

part 2

yeah ultimate warrior hated jake roberts. i dont think hogan putting over jake the snake would've been very believable though considering their sizes.

Guess what, Warrior hates everyone.

Hogan wouldn't work with guys who would confuse the crowd in terms of cheering for him. He made them change macho man back to bad guy in a year because he was afraid he was getting too popular.

One of my favorites back in the day was Ted DiBiase and his slave Virgil. In the mid 90's WWF could not compete with WCW. When D-Generation X and Stone Cold appeared, it was all over.

He was not his slave, do you understand............NOT A SLAVE.

Million Dollar Man was great.

Guess what, Warrior hates everyone.

Hogan wouldn't work with guys who would confuse the crowd in terms of cheering for him. He made them change macho man back to bad guy in a year because he was afraid he was getting too popular.

that's why hogan's the smartest guy ever in the business other than vince mcmahon.

good point on warrior. there's a somewhat recent long interview with him on youtube and he's such an egomaniac

One of my favorites back in the day was Ted DiBiase and his slave Virgil. In the mid 90's WWF could not compete with WCW. When D-Generation X and Stone Cold appeared, it was all over.

dibiase's the man. i was IRS for halloween two years ago

Mr. Fuji v Piper....with Jesse the Body doing the color commentary...

if you like piper (and who doesnt) you should check out Rowdy Piper: Born to controversy dvd. Im pretty sure it's on dailymotion.com

if you like piper (and who doesnt) you should check out Rowdy Piper: Born to controversy dvd. Im pretty sure it's on dailymotion.com

I'll have to check that out. 1980's WWF was pure entertainment.

my earliest wwf memory is him bashing the coconut over snuka's head

That was classic.

Check out this concentration of pure evil: Piper, Orton, Muraco, and Mr. Fuji.....Mean Gene Okerlund struggles to control the interview.

I'd like to believe I'm clever on my own terms. Despite my best efforts, Plax 4 Prez continues to ignore a convincing numerically-based explanation of why his suggestion is a misguided fairytale - that's what's making him look less smart.

you are clever on your own terms so stop trying so hard.