SportsWrath

The next great Giants WR

Allstarjim

Both Badegg and Hotdog are out and out trolls in that they only post in direct opposition to someone's point just to be oppositional. They also have pet hobby horses for Egg its anything Brokeback related; for Dog its against anyone who is God forbid expressing loyalty and partiality toward the Giants beyond what he deems acceptable. :rolleyes: Egg at least is entertaining Hot Dog's schtick is not. But should either be banned, I am neutral on the subject. I personally ignore their posts; occasionally I will take them off of the ignore list and read some of their recent posts, just to see if there has been any improvement. Sadly in my opinion there has not been. Back to ignore.

Considering the Giants played the Steelers 12-4 and beat em, the Ravens 11-5 and beat em, split with the Boys and Eagles(combined 18-13-1), played the Cards and beat em, played the Panthers a 12-4 team and beat em I really do not see where anyone could possibly say the 2008 Giants had an easy schedule. In retropect that schedule they played just might have been the reason they lost late in the year as they really played some brutally tough games, particularly the last 8.

Btw Fluke man, can you tell us Giant fans who the last team was that defeated both Super Bowl participants on the road in the same year was?

Boo ...are you watching the Man U v Lpool game now ! .......?

UK, first off, nice to see you resurface.

Secondly, congrats on that huge win during the week, very impressive.

I had to go out this morning so I'm going to watch the game on delay later on. I'll PM you my thoughts later on.

Considering the Giants played the Steelers 12-4 and beat em, the Ravens 11-5 and beat em, split with the Boys and Eagles(combined 18-13-1), played the Cards and beat em, played the Panthers a 12-4 team and beat em I really do not see where anyone could possibly say the 2008 Giants had an easy schedule. In retropect that schedule they played just might have been the reason they lost late in the year as they really played some brutally tough games, particularly the last 8.

Btw Fluke man, can you tell us Giant fans who the last team was that defeated both Super Bowl participants on the road in the same year was?

"....hmmmm....cause inquiring minds would sure like to know". ;) Good post man.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

what's the name of the song???

Both Badegg and Hotdog are one in the same in that they only post in direct opposition to someone's point just to be oppositional. They also have pet hobby horses for Egg its anything Brokeback related; for Dog its against anyone who is God forbid expressing loyalty and partiality toward the Giants beyond what he deems acceptable. :rolleyes: Egg at least is entertaining Hot Dog's schtick is not. But should either be banned, I am neutral on the subject. I personally ignore their posts; occasionally I will take them off of the ignore list and read some of their recent posts, just to see if there has been any improvement. Sadly in my opinion there has not been. Back to ignore.

FIXED!

FIXED!

They probably are; Bad Egg never posted directly to any Broke Back posts in an antagonistic fashion so I usually gave him a pass and kept him off of ignore for the most part. Hotdog usually tries to be a bit of a smartass and when called on it attempts to back away from it and then state that is not what his original intent was. At least Bad Egg lists his team preference; Dog does not and that indicates a certain level of intellectual dishonesty and lack of integrity to stand up for a team/cause. Its easy to snipe at someone's fan favorite or belief when you never expose one that is truly your own. Its for that and other reasons that he is on ignore for me. I don't have time to waste; Egg at least is entertaining. So if it is the same guy...then he needs to ditch his Dog personality and meld it into his Egginess.