SportsWrath

The next great Giants WR

Allstarjim

your joking right?

He's not the joking type really.

Tell me though. How does a fluke team win the superbowl and follow it up with 12-4?

We wouldn't be the first good team to fail a repeat opportunity, and we won't be the last. ;)

He's not the joking type really.

Tell me though. How does a fluke team win the superbowl and follow it up with 12-4?

We wouldn't be the first good team to fail a repeat opportunity, and we won't be the last. ;)

because the giants had one of the easiest schedules in the nfl. but i knew they were going to get exposed in the playoffs. and dont give me if plaxico wasnt hurt bs the giants would have gone to the superbowl.

the giants willprobably finish in 4th place this year.

because the giants had one of the easiest schedules in the nfl. but i knew they were going to get exposed in the playoffs. and dont give me if plaxico wasnt hurt bs the giants would have gone to the superbowl.

lol

that exposes you as a hater. We were middle of the pack in the final 2008 sos. We also played against half of the teams that made the playoffs this year in both conferences. 7 games of 16 against playoff teams (5-2 in those games btw ;)

We didn't get exposed. We got outplayed and outcoached in the playoffs.

I'm not gonna give you any 'ifs' and 'buts'. Last year was what it was. We didn't want it bad enough. We showed we could play and you're really kidding yourself if you think the giants were 'exposed'. That's the hate talking.

Yeah the giants were supposed to finish 4th in '07. 3rd in '08. Keep the predictions coming. We already have one cowboy fan here who has predicted Dallas superbowls for the last two years running. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

why?

Manningham had no camp virtually last year with injuries, so he was so far down the depth chart he was never going to get much time. But the guy has shown big play ability in college and at once stage was predicted to go early in the 1st round. A full training camp and if he gets reps from Eli, then we should see him improve this year. This is not a project like a Ron Dixon, he's played big time ball before. I'm calling it now, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I think he's going to be good.

The last 8 games were easy?

Troll go back under your bridge!

Back to what this thread is about.

Thought I would throw this guys name into the ring.

He is mentioned at the bottom of this link.

Jarrett Dillard

I like this idea. Use first and 2nd round picks on defense and drop the other 2nd on this kid.

Who cares if he's short if he's got good vert and hands.

He's not making a lot of sense, but not sure why he's a troll?

I welcome anyone that can have a well educated debate. It;s ok to be a homer and hate other teams, but if you come here have some ability to produce reasons behind your statements. I've only advocated a few peoples bannings, the Fab 4 9who were the reason this place was a ghost town for a long time) and possibly Wiz, don't remember if i ever thought he should be banned or not...if so, i was wrong. But so far, this guy is proving to be worse than egg, at least Egg is comical when he posts. Not saying he should be banned at all, but he needs to step up his game.

I welcome anyone that can have a well educated debate. It;s ok to be a homer and hate other teams, but if you come here have some ability to produce reasons behind your statements. I've only advocated a few peoples bannings, the Fab 4 9who were the reason this place was a ghost town for a long time) and possibly Wiz, don't remember if i ever thought he should be banned or not...if so, i was wrong. But so far, this guy is proving to be worse than egg, at least Egg is comical when he posts. Not saying he should be banned at all, but he needs to step up his game.

Egg is a flat out troll, his behavior is nothing but trollish and he adds nothing.