SportsWrath

The next great Giants WR

Allstarjim

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I'd pass, the guy can't get seperation at that level of football, then he is going to get lit up in the NFL.

DD.com contributor Josh Buchanan reports the New York Giants are flying Cal-Poly wide receiver Ramses Barden out in mid April for a visit.

I was high on Britt and would have taken him round 1.

However last weekend I was at this amazing party and there were a few Rutgers kids there and 2 of which were O lineman for the Knights and they both said that he isnt the real deal and that hes not that good. They said he isnt an NFL receiver and dont know why he is being drafted period. Also said he doesnt have the heart or fire to make it in the NFL. Idk it seems real hard to beleive them and even beleiving theyd say that. But weather or not they were serious im a little scared off by Britt now.

i dunno, if his own teamates dissed on him then i dnt think i want him on our team

It's probably jealousy. Britt did the most on the bench at his position at the combine, and he ran a 4.48 40. I think he's going to be a good one.