SportsWrath

Who wants Plax Back?

JackStroud

As much as I feel Plax under-performed, or we just plainly didn't get the ball to him enough.. Yes, I'd want him back. But at this point, I'd accept TJ with open arms. He absolutely tore us and the Eagles up. 12 catches in each game, for 146 and 149 yards. But like a few others, I question how much of that was due to having Ocho-Stinko on the other side of the field.

Absolutely.

I still want the Giants to draft a WR and I see them moving up in the draft to get their guy. We've seen what our current stock of receivers can do and we were left lacking. Need another receiver who can stretch the field and make the catch 20 yards down field. Manningham could be that guy but we've said that about so many others in the past. I still remember when they picked up Kiwanuka and everybody said "HUH". Well that worked out very well, why not apply that logic to other key positions?

i wouldn't say kiwanuka has worked out 'very well' -at least not yet

I would say he has. I mean, considering he was injured our SB yr half the season and had to switch positions, he's done 'very well'. Maybe not outstanding, but very well.

What more do you need? They drafted him when it wasn't a need and now he is moving back to defensive end to fill a need. Kiwanuka has produced and can play two positions now. IMO, its more than just his stats at the end of the season but how everyone else has played around him, how much other teams have to account for him and giving others the opportunity to make a play.

i wouldn't say kiwanuka has worked out 'very well' -at least not yet

What more do you need? They drafted him when it wasn't a need and now he is moving back to defensive end to fill a need. Kiwanuka has produced and can play two positions now. IMO, its more than just his stats at the end of the season but how everyone else has played around him, how much other teams have to account for him and giving others the opportunity to make a play.

Hey, go easy on the old guy......... :P

But I agree Tempest, he can play two positions now and has played well above average at DE.

Hey, go easy on the old guy......... :P

But I agree Tempest, he can play two positions now and has played well above average at DE.

He's played 2 positions:

Defensive enx

Linebackex

I wouldn't say he can play both, he's naturally a defensive end, at linebacker he was still learning.

he's an average DE and a below average LB.

Everyone wants Plax back, but we want him to behave. If he can do that and stay healthy there's not one Giant fan that wouldn't want him back

Not true, Latin Quarter don't want him back at all. Not because of his behaviour but he was a lousy tipper.

he's an average DE and a below average LB.

I'll give you an average LB.

He's better then an average DE though. One of the best to play the game? Hell Tuck isnt even there and probably wont be, but Kiwi is certainly not average. He was tied with 17th in the league for sacks when he was going into the year thinking he was going to be playing LB. He's a good DE in my opinion but hey I guess all DEs on the Giants should be playing like Strahan :rolleyes:

Actually if you compare:

Total Solo Ast Sck

Tuck- 67 52 15 12.0

Kiwi- 51 34 17 8.0

They weren't really that far apart in statistics and both fell of in the last half of the season.

Jack doesnt think, he just spews out whatever the first thought that comes into his head.

I am surprised this wasn't would you traded Plaxico for............Jay Cutler thread then we can trade Cutler to Detroit for the #1 pick get Crabtree and start David Carr at quarterback