SportsWrath

Bradshaw in jail!

BlueInCanada

I didn't know you can server your prison sentence in increments :)

It does seem a tad odd. But I guess they figured since he wasn't a flight risk, and the full imprisonment would impact his job, and he showed remorse for what he did that brought up this jail time, plus it was just time in county for a parole violation...well you add it all up I can understand why they did. Still though it is a tad odd.

It does seem a tad odd. But I guess they figured since he wasn't a flight risk, and the full imprisonment would impact his job, and he showed remorse for what he did that brought up this jail time, plus it was just time in county for a parole violation...well you add it all up I can understand why they did. Still though it is a tad odd.

The Giants won't miss a beat without Ward. Bradshaw is going to explode this season. I doubt he will hit 1,000 yards like Ward, but Ward wouldn't have done it either if it weren't for his game against Carolina and playing the entire game vs. Minnesota. I think Bradshaw will put up 700 rushing and a bunch receiving.

Well I don't know about the USA but I know in Canada with minimum security prisons there is all sorts of leeway that can be made for serving jail time. Hell those jails are more like retreats then prisons.

The one guy that comments on the story, what a fag. It's something the guy did when he was a JUVENILE. It's no biggie and the judge let him split his time. Big deal.

Yeah i agree, he was in college there is no need for him to go to jail at all, hell why isn't Matt Leinart in jail for underage drinking with 55 sorority girls at USC

The Giants won't miss a beat without Ward. Bradshaw is going to explode this season. I doubt he will hit 1,000 yards like Ward, but Ward wouldn't have done it either if it weren't for his game against Carolina and playing the entire game vs. Minnesota. I think Bradshaw will put up 700 rushing and a bunch receiving.

WRONG we need Ward

Brandon has proved injury prone......Bradshaw is ineffective as a feature back....he needs the other two guys to soften them up

WRONG we need Ward

Brandon has proved injury prone......Bradshaw is ineffective as a feature back....he needs the other two guys to soften them up

I kinda agree. Bradshaw didn't impress at all this year.

We also have the yet to be tested Danny Ware.

What's up, Jacko? Welcome :cheers:

I smoked that little devil.....He prowls the MB everyday trying to see if I'm back under a new name LOL

Thanks for the welcome but I've been here before.....forgot my name so I had to re-up

Giants are worrying me. Wish Coughy would retire and let us hire Gruden

Also Antonio had his worst year and hes had some other bad ones......that guys a boat anchor

I also hope Bloomberg does not get his way......as a 1st offender Burress should get probation I hope

I smoked that little devil.....He prowls the MB everyday trying to see if I'm back under a new name LOL

Thanks for the welcome but I've been here before.....forgot my name so I had to re-up

Also Antonio had his worst year and hes had some other bad ones......that guys a boat anchor

I also hope Bloomberg does not get his way......as a 1st offender Burress should get probation I hope

Yeah me too. It's crazy how much attention Plax gets on the field no matter if the ball is being thrown to him or not. As soon as he left it was like the wieght of the world was put on Hixon.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

id keep coughlin for another few years.

my hopes is that the DA and plax's attorney have already been discussing plea deals and have one to agree to come march 30th or 31s whenever the courtdate is.

then we can keep plax. that is the optimal choice, im not for drafting a 1st round WR.

id keep coughlin for another few years.

my hopes is that the DA and plax's attorney have already been discussing plea deals and have one to agree to come march 30th or 31s whenever the courtdate is.

then we can keep plax. that is the optimal choice, im not for drafting a 1st round WR.

The fact that he even brought up that the Giants should fire Coughlin is asinine.

Yeah, let them fire a coach who led the team to 4 straight playoff appearances.

67 carries for 355 yards at 5.3 yards per carry - not impressive huh? Could it be that he was just severely under utilized and hardly touched the field?

Actually that isnt lol.

The only thing I don't understand is during the playoff run he was playing like a man possessed, as soon as someone touched him those legs were kicking at 150 mph. This year as soon as he was touched he fell over almost like he was shying away from contact. Maybe he had some sort of lingering injury throughout the year that the coaching staff never mentioned, all I know is from pre-season to regular Bradshaw looked nothing like he did in the playoffs.

Actually that isnt lol.

The only thing I don't understand is during the playoff run he was playing like a man possessed, as soon as someone touched him those legs were kicking at 150 mph. This year as soon as he was touched he fell over almost like he was shying away from contact. Maybe he had some sort of lingering injury throughout the year that the coaching staff never mentioned, all I know is from pre-season to regular Bradshaw looked nothing like he did in the playoffs.

crazy talk.. bradshaw would have done the exact same thing ward did if they switched roles. Bradshaw is so shifty it amazes me that we didnt utilize him with the screen pass more. But to say he didn't look good is wrong. He just hardly played and when he did I remember him breaking a screen pass for a touchdown vs. st louis and breaking a 70 yard run against the Ravens.