SportsWrath

Bradshaw in jail!

BlueInCanada

Wards great but if he leaves Danny Ware will play and he a fast powerful man

could be the best of the lot

We're going to see alot of Ware in the pre-season. I can't wait. This guy is pretty good. I wouldn't go as far to say he's better then Jacobs, Ward, or Bradshaw but he defiantly has the talent to compete with them.

We're going to see alot of Ware in the pre-season. I can't wait. This guy is pretty good. I wouldn't go as far to say he's better then Jacobs, Ward, or Bradshaw but he defiantly has the talent to compete with them.

Yes thats why i said he could be the best of the boatload, not sure

Last pre-season Ware seemed to be the pick of the litter......but you could argue pre-season D, and the fact the others had assured spots

Ware is big and runs big with good feet, and change of direction.....he also runs downhill which you have to like

He seems as powerful as jacobs bt with better lane selection, quicker to the hole and better change of direction

Yes thats why i said he could be the best of the boatload, not sure

Last pre-season Ware seemed to be the pick of the litter......but you could argue pre-season D, and the fact the others had assured spots

Ware is big and runs big with good feet, and change of direction.....he also runs downhill which you have to like

He seems as powerful as jacobs bt with better lane selection, quicker to the hole and better change of direction

Yeah, I'm really going to be looking forward to see what this guy has. That's why I don't mind Ward leaving. Earth, Fire, and Water! :rock: