SportsWrath

Torry Holt

BullsOnParade

I say wait and see what happens with Plax. If it does take a turn for a worse and he is out of football for the year I say do it, Holt is a hell of a WR and has a nice pair of hands on him. Especially if Toomer isnt re-signed I say we should atleast consider this move, better chance of it happening then Boldin anyways.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...8939&id=412

Third round pick, not too bad... Put up a shitty season but had nothing around him, he's getting up there in age but I wouldn't be upset if the Giants picked up him via trade.

I wouldn't mind it either.

Can you post the article? I'm at work and I can't ready it.

I wouldn't mind it either.

Can you post the article? I'm at work and I can't ready it.

Sure thing Nem.

A veteran NFL scout told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that the Rams were shopping Orlando Pace and Torry Holt for a third-round pick at last month's Senior Bowl.

St. Louis reportedly could've gotten a first-rounder for Holt at last October's trade deadline from an NFL team "believed to be" the Titans. The Rams balked at the offer, as interim coach Jim Haslett was trying to win games and keep the full-time head job. Pace is coming off a better season and is more valuable property than Holt now. However, St. Louis can double its salary cap space from $14M to $28M by moving both players by June 1.

Source: St Louis Post-Dispatch

Let me try and be as clear as possible. There is 0% chance Plax is coming back. The evidence is stacked against him and there is no chance he will escape jail time.

And I think that is complete crap. Not because I disagree with you, I think he's gettin locked up too. But because it's too severe for his crime. He didnt even hurt anyone. :huh:

And I think that is complete crap. Not because I disagree with you, I think he's gettin locked up too. But because it's too severe for his crime. He didnt even hurt anyone. :huh:

I agree it is crap, but it is the law.

And I think that .40 caliber hole in Plax's leg disagrees with you.

at least gonzalez is still somewhat productive--though i agree with not going after him. holt started to seriously fall off in '07. i dont even wnat to think about how bad he'll be in '09

You could be right that it was his fault he only had 796 yards, or it could be the fact he was on an awful team with an awful QB behind an awful offensive line.

at least gonzalez is still somewhat productive--though i agree with not going after him. holt started to seriously fall off in '07. i dont even wnat to think about how bad he'll be in '09

You could be right that it was his fault he only had 796 yards, or it could be the fact he was on an awful team with an awful QB behind an awful offensive line.

the team's been pretty shitty for a while and he was still producing. still, you might be right or i might be right but do you wan to spend a 3rd round pick trying to find out? :)

the team's been pretty shitty for a while and he was still producing. still, you might be right or i might be right but do you wan to spend a 3rd round pick trying to find out? :)

Well, it depends on what a lot of other WR stuff happens. I guess its just nice to know that Holt could be had in case everything else falls through... I don't think any of us want to go into next year without Plax and without picking up some sort of proven WR.